10 Best Job Opportunities for 10+2 Failures and College Drop-Outs

NOT all of you will become doctors, engineers or lawyers. There are some students who are not able to perform well in their academics. This blog post is dedicated to those students who have failed in 10+2 or they are college drop-outs.10+2 Failures Jobs

There are number of job opportunities for such students. They do not need to get disheartened because of their poor academic performance. Today even a 10+2 failure or a college dropout could a find a job which can pay handsomely.

So, if you are such students then I have jot down a list of 10 best job opportunities. You can choose anyone of them and start working if you do NOT want to continue your studies.

Here are they.

1. Starting Your Own Business

Although this is not a job but still if you do not want to study further, then the best job to start is your own business. You could start a small size business with the help of your parents.

I have seen many students who are 10+2 failures or college dropouts starting their own business. It will obviously need some money that you can ask or borrow from your parents.

You can find out the list of 131 excellent business ideas that you can start with low investment.

• Job Description: Your Own Business
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: 18 years to 27 years, any age
  • Skills: Good Communication Skills
  • Salary: Rs 10,000/- to Rs 50,000/-

2. Sales Representative

Next job that a 10+2 or intermediate failure could try is a sales representative. It is very easy to do and normally companies who recruit sales representative, don’t ask for any educational qualification.

In this job, you have to sell products to customers. Now selling could be door to door where you have to go to the door step of customers and sell the given product.

Companies like Reliance, Airtel, McDonalds etc always requires sales representative.

This job opportunity is always available and you can get it in any season. So boy or a girl you can give a try for sales representative job.

• Job Description: Sales Representative
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: 17 years to 27 years
  • Skills: Selling Products
  • Salary: Rs 7,000/- to Rs 20,000/-

3. Data Entry Operator

Among many job opportunities, data entry operator is also one. This job suits for college dropouts the most. Even 10+2 failures could also give a try but college dropouts would be appropriate candidates for this job.

You can easily find a data entry jobs if there is a demand or recruitment going on. Many small and medium-size companies need data entry operator.

The only skill you need here is good typing speed. You must be able to type 40 to 50 words per minute. If you do not have good speed, then you can practice on your PC and you will learn in few weeks.

• Job Description: Data Entry Operator
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: 18 years to 28 years
  • Skills: Writing Speed of 40 – 50 Words Per Minute
  • Salary: Rs 7,000/- to Rs 120,00/-

Check: 25 Data Entry Jobs from Home

4. Call Centre

Now call center job is also good for both 10+2 as well as college dropouts. If you want to apply for local call centers then 10+2 failures could apply. Here you need to talk in the local language of the state.

But for international call centers, you must have 10+2 so it suits college dropouts. Here they would not ask your educational qualification but they would look to your good English speaking skills.

Because of outsourcing call center jobs are also available in abundance. You can walk give an interview.

• Job Description: Customer Support
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: 18 years to 29 years
  • Skills: Talking and Communication Skills
  • Salary: Rs 7,000/- to Rs 35,000/-

5. Network Marketer

Network marketing is another best career for 10+2 failure. There are many network marketers who are not educated but makes millions.

Basically, it is like marketing but here you have to build a team under you. You might have heard about the companies like Amway.

Here, first, you have to become a member of big network marketing company & then you have to get in more members under you. As your members grow you make more money.

So 10+2 failures or college dropouts could also start this job. You need to pay some amount to become a member. With some experience, you can more money.

• Job Description: Network Marketer
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: 17 years to 28 years
  • Skills: Building Network and Leadership Quality
  • Salary: Rs 10,000/- to Rs 50,000/-

6. Mail Posting Jobs

Mail posting jobs are another great job opportunities for 10+2 failures and college dropouts. In fact, this job is not just for them but women and housewives could also start it.

This is because it is a home based job. Here you have to post letters that could be pamphlet or brochures that is going to promote someone else business.

This job needs some basic investment in stationery like envelope, creating letters and posting expenditure. Here also you have to register for a company.

This type of job is for 10+2 failures, college dropouts and housewives.

• Job Description: Mail Posting
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: No Age
  • Skills: Posting and Creating Good Letters
  • Salary: Rs 7,000/- to Rs 40,000/-

7. Indian Army and BSF Jawan

Although these job opportunities like India Army or BSF Jawan comes under defense sector but if you like then you can also apply. It is very tough job and requires physical fitness.

You must prepare for transfers in remote areas of the country. This job is best for 10+2 failures; college dropouts could avoid this job. You can check our defense job category for latest openings in Indian army.

• Job Description: Indian Army or BSF Jawan
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: 17 years to 24 years
  • Skills: Strong Physical Body
  • Salary: Rs 7,000/- to Rs 120, 00/- Plus DA/TA

8. Blogging

Job opportunities are blogging and in coming paragraph Online jobs are bit different than the rest of the jobs. Blogging is an online job.

Although blogging also do not require any educational qualification and even a child could start blogging.

But here you need to have passion for writing and creating things. So a 10+2 failure or college dropouts can apply for blogging but you must have some intellectual level.

• Job Description: Blogging
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: No Age
  • Skills: Writing
  • Salary: Rs 7,000/- to Rs 20,0000/-

9. Online Jobs

Like blogging there are many jobs available online. These jobs do not require any educational background and 10+2 failures or college dropouts could easily apply for it.

However, you need to spend some time on Internet and need to know more about this.

• Job Description: Online Jobs
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: No Age
  • Skills: Computers and Internet
  • Salary: Rs 7,000/- to Rs 100,000/-

10. Many Sarkari Naukri from Employment News

Finally, if 10+2 failures and college dropouts are looking for jobs then they could subscribe for weekly employment news.

You can also subscribe to our website SureJob for free jobs alert.

You could find many such job opportunities coming out for them in this news paper. These jobs range from railways to police, banks to defense etc. It covers all such jobs.

1. sanjay kumar pramod on September 8, 2017 at 5:36 am

I complete my b.tech ( mechanical). I want to do online job for some extra money.

2. Venkatesh on September 7, 2017 at 8:26 pm

Hi guys ,
    Present iam studying bachelor’s degree.
    I am searching for part time data entry jobs. This helps me to overcome my financial problems. Pls help me.
    You can contact me through mail.
    venkatesh usurupati @hotmail.com

3. mohamed ilham on September 7, 2017 at 10:24 am

hi mam/sir
    I am Mohamed ILHAM I have good ordinary level results and I have been follow cisco engineering. can I do any online job at home

4. Deepak on September 4, 2017 at 6:24 pm

I need job
    I’m fail in +2 maths sub
    Diplomo discontinued
    I’m in Chennai sooo I need nearest job

5. Sripathy on September 1, 2017 at 12:23 pm

Hi madam/sir
    I am 2nd puc failed i have work experience of 8 years as admin in indiaranagar bangalore
    Pls contact me
    7829418357
    Email.id : Sripathy840 @gmail.com

6. Mani on August 29, 2017 at 5:29 pm

Hello sir and Madam. I am ITI Completed pls help me any job…

7. Amitkumar on August 29, 2017 at 1:22 am

Education -12th paas63%
    And now this year is mine 2nd year to bs.c from (p.c.m).

8. Amitkumar on August 29, 2017 at 1:18 am

Sir iwant to say.
    That
    I m very very hungry to earn money 💵…from any way…i don,’tcare about of way

Pleas please help me by giving any suggestion on my id.please sir its very hungry request.

9. anjaneyulu on August 26, 2017 at 6:57 pm

hi sir my name anjaneyulu no job 10th pass plz halp me sir

10. PRAFDEEP KUMAR PRAFDEEP KUMAR MAHURI on August 26, 2017 at 5:42 pm

Sir,
    I am Pradeep kumar Mahuri,from Balikhanda,Balasore. I am reading in Bhadark colllege in ,+ 2 student in commerce student. I need some Money so i am apply in type of job. I am not a silent person Sir,
    I am Pradeep kumar Mahuri,from Balikhanda,Balasore. I am reading in Bhadark colllege in ,+ 2 student in commerce student. I need some Money so i am apply in type of job. I am not a silent person. And i am a computer student.
    My mobile no. 7008279430,9078272456.

Pradeep kumar Mahuri
    Balikhanda,Simulia,Balasore

11. Arjun Sarkar on August 21, 2017 at 9:54 am

Hi, I am wanting to earn money more and more so I came here to work. As I am new here, if I get any problem then please help me.

12. Ashok on August 20, 2017 at 7:36 pm

Hi Sir
    This is Ashok i am discontinued my B.tech education from JNTUH 2013 then now i am searching for jobs in online i have a computer knowledge well,i’m choose this website i think this is better for me.So will you please suggest any suitable job for me.

13. pusparanjan malik on August 16, 2017 at 5:49 pm

I am computer repair technician

14. K.Muthurani on August 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm

My qualifications are,
    M.Sc., with 84% in computer science.
    Typing speed is 45-60 words per minute.
    Already i have 4 years experience in data entry work.

15. suma on August 12, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Dear sir/madam,

My name suma..12 incomplete …1 year receptionist experience in prakruthi textiles…still i want part time online jobs in home… please help me to earn a money….

16. suraj on August 12, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Dear sir/Madam,
    I am a graduate from science stream and also completed my B.Ed in the year 2001, i am also computer literate. Presently looking for better opportunities in online job. Kindly suggest me taking into consideration My age to be 42 yr

17. Uni wanki Siangshai on August 11, 2017 at 1:49 pm

uni,
    with Respect Sir,
    I myself uni, i had passed my 10+2 from commerce stream and i want a job on online marketer .please help me sir .
    mobile no.8123009963

18. riaz.s on August 9, 2017 at 10:09 pm

I am failed in one sbjct in sslc and I am looking for an ofc astnt job in a corporate ofc or in a it field pls inform me soon my nmbr is here 9952939584 and I am lvng in chennai 600014

19. nabin kumar on August 8, 2017 at 1:04 pm

I am 10 fail student and I will be try for next year inter…

20. Bibhukalyan Nath on August 8, 2017 at 8:52 am

Hii sir I am Bibhukalyan Nath I am interested this job plz call me 7789942465

21. તારો બાપ on August 6, 2017 at 6:58 pm

hey અકલ વગરના ગધેડા તારા બાપ ના ઘરે આવી વેબસાઈટ બનાવાય આવી તો તારા બાપ બધા ને ખબર હોય આવા બ્લોગ તું ના લખ તો કુતરીયો

22. Riyaj ali on August 3, 2017 at 7:27 pm

Sir I am RIYAJ Ali.sir I have completed my Bsc. degree with 53%only.sir I am fresher. Mere pass koi experience nahi hai. sir please mere liye koi job ho to please contact me.8009031680

23. Monisha on August 3, 2017 at 1:52 pm

Interested in online data entry job. Kindly respond.

24. Aravindh.S on August 3, 2017 at 3:46 am

Sir, i am plus 2 pass plz help me for a job cont:my name aravindh 9164827211

25. Mohammedimad on August 2, 2017 at 4:09 pm

Hello sir, Hear MOHAMMEDIMADUDDIN,iam from Hyderabad and iam looking for data entry job. And qualification is ITI,and I request you to call me. And my contract number is: 707555 1466, please help me to join in your company. Please I am waiting for your call. Thanks a lot

26. Aboobacker siddeeque pt on August 2, 2017 at 4:00 pm

name:Aboobacker siddeeque p t
    address:pottath house
    kannamangalam west
    malappuram

27. jagdish on August 1, 2017 at 11:17 pm

Kisi ko reply mila kyaaaa
    I am also 12 pass need a good salary job

28. Rizwan Khan on July 31, 2017 at 1:45 pm

Sir I’m Rizwan Khan from Mysore Karnataka State I passed 10th and discontinued 12th standard by my family problems I want the government job in Mysore I’m doing job in a small private company in Mysore only from 10 ten years I need the government job for my family and my future please help me sir I was very thankful to you and all thank you sir my contacts no – +91 7760870205

29. Manish on July 29, 2017 at 11:44 am

My qualifications are 10 th pass with 90% & doing polytechnic
    If you have job what can I do with no experience of working
    I want full time job & permanently

30. rahul chudhary on July 28, 2017 at 5:53 pm

sir i am rahul chaudhary i am comleted 10th +2th but now i am comleted deplom in deplom in DME thats why i am scerching jobs. In frount of 10th +2th marks card. my 10th 64%. my age is 22. please sir gave me the job i am very poor.

My contcact 9411068544.

please sir reply me

31. Nga Nguyen on July 24, 2017 at 11:54 am

I have not receipt Surejob online jobs training package. i finished 5 step simple surejob training but i not receive the link to dowload SureJob online jobs training package. And i can not start working with the help of our online jobs package. Please help me to earn money online at home! Thanks !

32. U RAKESH on July 21, 2017 at 6:06 pm

I completed my 10+2 with 78%
    I want part time job
    I’m living in hyderabad
    Languages known- Telugu, Kanada, English

33. Harpreet Singh. on July 19, 2017 at 10:51 pm

I m 8th passed and not good in English… I m married man n I have a kid plz tell me what job I can do? Really dishearted want to do something… really need a job…
    Contact me 9654270115
    8826508770
    Name Harpreet Singh

34. Rakesh arate on July 17, 2017 at 1:51 pm

I am Rakesh arate
    My education is 12 th com fail and Ms- cit ,basic typing course
    If you have urgently good jobs pls contact 8879964925

35. arjun sahu on July 17, 2017 at 8:53 am

sir
    me odisha ke rahane bala hu aur me +2complit kar chu ka hu so please solution give me sir

36. narkis on July 16, 2017 at 11:05 pm

Sir/medam. my name is narkis From sirkali nan 10th padichirka dca computer 6 month satrificate iruku next job paka aasa padra pls accepted me

37. Abdur Rajak on July 16, 2017 at 10:23 am

sir, I passed the hslc and hs with 1st division.I want to study but I live in a poor family, so I have need some to shine my life style. If you help me by given a online job then I can easily change my life.

38. Shilpashree.M on July 15, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Hello Sir/Mam
    I’m Shilpa i have completed my 12th and i need a home based job
    I have 3 months experience in telecalling and data entry field
    Please let me know about job suggestion to me through email
    [email protected].com

39. Ayaz Ahmad on July 14, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Hi sir mai 12 pass kar chuka hun mujhe aage study k liye part time job chahiye plz help me
    My self Ayaz Ahmad