Coal India Limited announced the latest notification to get engage for the post of Management Trainee.
You can find some of the important details of the Coal India Limited recruitment below-
Coal India Limited Recruitment Details:
- Name of Posts : Management Trainee
- No. of Posts : 1319
- Mining Engg – 191 (UR- 102, OBC (NCL)- 53, SC- 27, ST-9)
- Electrical- 198 (UR- 100, OBC (NCL) –55, SC- 30 , ST-13)
- Mechanical-196 (UR-99, OBC (NCL)-54, SC-27, ST-16)
- Civil- 100 (UR-54, OBC (NCL)- 26, SC-13, ST-7)
- Chemical/Mineral-4 (UR-3, OBC (NCL)-1)
- Electronic & Telecommunication- 8 (UR-5, OBC (NCL)-2, SC-1)
- Industrial Engg –12 (UR-8, OBC (NCL)-3, SC-1)
- Environment –25 (UR-17, OBC (NCL)- 4, SC-1, ST-2)
- Systems/ IT- 20 (UR-11, OBC (NCL)-20, SC-11, ST-5)
- Geology – 76 (UR-40, OBC (NCL)-20, SC-11, ST-5)
- Material Management-44 (UR-24, OBC (NCL)-10, SC-7, ST-3
- Finance & Accounts- 257 (UR-126, OBC (NCL)-72, SC-38, ST-21)
- Personnel & HR- 134 (UR-69, OBC (NCL)-37, SC-19, ST-9)
- Sales & Marketing – 21 (UR-17, OBC (NCL)-4)
- Rajbhasha- 7 ( UR- 4, OBC(NCL)-2, SC-1)
- Community Development- 3 (UR-2, SC-1)
- Public Relations- 3 (UR-3)
- Legal- 20 (UR-12, OBC (NCL)- 4, SC-3, ST-1)
- Qualification : For post no 1 & 7 – BE/B. Tech / AMIE/B.SC (Engg) in relevant branch in Engineering. For Post no. 8 – Degree in Environmental Engg or PG Degree / Diploma. Post No.9 – B.E /B. Tech/ B.SC (Engg) in computer Science/ Computer Engg/ IT or MCA. For Post 10- M. Sc, M. tech in Geology or Applied Geology , M.Sc , M.tech in Geophysics or Applied Geophysics . Post No. 11– Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engg. Post No. 12 – CA/ ICWA . Post No. 13– Graduate , Post Graduate Degree . Post No.14- MBA & PG Diploma in Management . Post No.15- M.A in Hindi & Graduation with Hindi & English. Post No. 16 – Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma. Post No. 17- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication / Public Relation. Post No. 18- Graduate in Law
- Pay Scale: Rs. 20600 – 46500/-p.m.
- Age Limit: 30 Years.
- Mode of Selection: Computer Based Online Examination & Personal Interview.
- Application Fees: General / OBC (NCL) candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.1000/- through Online by using Debit Card/Credit Card & Net Banking. SC/ST/PH category candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Last Date: 24 February 2017
- How to Apply at Coal India Limited: Interested candidates may apply online on or before 24/2/2017.