6 Best Places to Find Data Entry Jobs

Data entry job is one of the best way to make some extra income by working part time or full time from the comfort of your home.

But finding data entry work is one of the most challenging task. You can find dozens of advertisements daily in newspaper or on internet that claim to provide you data entry jobs but only few of them are trusted.

So I thought of sharing my experience for finding genuine data entry jobs so that you will not waste your time & money for searching & doing it.

6 Best Places to find data entry jobs

1. Internet

Internet is the one of the best place where you can find offline & online data entry jobs. You can search for different types of data entry jobs as per your skill e.g. plain data entry, image to text, Captcha entry, form filling, medical transcription etc.find data entry jobs

You can search in Google or free classified sites like OLX, Quikr etc. for the direct companies who can provide you the data entry jobs at your home.

But one of the most important thing you need to keep in mind is, never pay any money to any company for the registration. And always ask for genuine references of existing customers in case you want to pay.

If you are looking for full time option, then you can even apply for government jobs. You can check govt. vacancies related to data entry jobs here.

There are many small companies who need data entry operators for their office & you can check private job sites like Naukri.com, Indeed, Monster etc. to find vacancies for data entry operator.

Also check:- 14 Best Online Jobs from Home – No investment

2. Captcha Entry Sites

Many of the people who want online data entry jobs choose Captcha entry work. If you have good typing speed then you can become a Captcha entry worker & earn up to Rs.20,000+ monthly working part time.

There are number of good Captcha entry providers. We have shown list of top 10 Captcha entry sites here. You can signup with the sites & start earning immediately.

3. Fiverr

There are thousands of people who are making money from online data entry jobs with the help of Fiverr. You can join Fiverr & list your skills as a data entry operator so that people can find you and hire you.

You can earn $5 for each job you will do on Fiverr. So when you join Fiverr & create your listing then create it like this “I will do 1 hour data entry job for you in just $5” by adding more description in the details.

And if somebody wants to hire you for 4 hours, he will pay you $20. On an average, you can earn Rs.20,000+ from Fiverr alone.

4. Elance

One of the top freelance website, Elance provide a great opportunity for data entry workers. There are number of companies who are looking for best freelance data entry worker.

If you work sincerely & with high accuracy, you can receive high rating from your job providers which can further help you to get more data entry jobs.

Initially, you can work at lower rates so that people with low budget can try your service & once you become experienced in Elance, you can increase your rates.

5. Upwork

Upwork (formerly ODesk) is one of the best freelance website on internet with millions of freelancers & job providers. You can find lots of different data entry work there.

You need to join Upwork.com to get started & then add as many details as you can in your profile so that people can see your profile & decide to work with you.

6. Micro Job Sites

Micro job is a good option for people who are looking for typing related jobs. There are number of micro-job sites where you can join as a worker & make money by working on simple tasks.

If you want to get the list of best micro-job sites, then you can signup here for our training package so that we can provide you the list as well as guidelines to work on these sites.

1. Biplob sarkar on December 3, 2015 at 6:26 pm

Dear Sir/Madam:

Good Day to you, I am very much interested to work as a Data Entry operator for your operation. I am a student of Bachelor of Business Administration .Well if you are interested me to be your Data Encoder Operator. All I can say is you will never regret it you will allow me to work with you. Thank you so much for your time reading my request.

2. Kevin Thomas on November 18, 2015 at 5:31 pm

I am really excited about having an online job being materialized into reality. Judging from the positive reviews I would gladly recommend surejobs website to anybody in my circle

3. Jessie Ducusin on November 12, 2015 at 10:47 am

I am Jessie Ducusin, graduated with a Bachelors Degree of Computer Science in the Philippines. I worked at a casino industry as slot machine technician, I have offered myself as data entry job operator . I think, I am doing very well in Data entry job. Thank you so much for your time reading my request.

4. vikash kumar on November 4, 2015 at 10:59 am

Your training package is wonderful but I need to work some extra to download this. First day I was not able to download the package so I waited for your next email for the instructions. Although it took more than 24 hours of waiting but I have no regret after downloading & following your manual.

5. shareef ck on October 30, 2015 at 10:04 am

I have received the training package & I am planning to start with PTC & survey program. One of my friend earns Rs15000 from these sites & that is sufficient amount for me. Your training is really helping me to learn about these sites. I am really thankful for you because anyone can download your training package & start earning.

6. Rajkumar Shakya on October 19, 2015 at 5:18 pm

I want to work as a data entry operator work for home. because it is my own business. My speed is 50 wpm and accuracy is 99%. and I have experience and abilities to work hard and achieving me and your company goal also. So can you please give me your no. and full detail for typing project and also give me a demo of your work.

My Email I’d is
    [email protected]

Thanking you.

7. DILIP C. THAKER on October 19, 2015 at 2:54 pm

I am very eager to join the job of offline deta entry job from my home as a parttime job. please send me the demo. and work which I have to do from my home. thanking you very much.

8. Ramil O. Cartagena on October 19, 2015 at 12:10 pm

Dear Sir/Madam:

Good Day to you, I am very much interested to work as a Data Entry operator for your operation. I am a graduate of Bachelor Science in Computer Science here in the philippines, Well if you are interested me to be your Data Encoder Operator. All I can say is you will never regret it you will allow me to work with you. Thank you so much for your time reading my request.

9. Niharul on October 17, 2015 at 8:37 pm

Dear Sir,

I am very much interested to work as a data entry operator from home. I have already compleated Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering. At this time, I have worked in a Construction firm as a project manager.i have offered myself as a part time worker in data entry job. I think, I am doing very well in Data entry job & I am 100% sure that, I shall reached your satisfaction that you expect from me.

Now, I pray & hope that you would select me as a data entry operator.

Thanks with Best Regards,
    Engg. Md. Niharul Haque

10. Manohar Reddy on October 13, 2015 at 7:55 pm

I have received one job of data entry with the help of your training package. As per your instruction I did the reasearch of that data entry provider but there was no complaint so I started working for that. I have got my first payment too. Thanks a lot.

11. Savari Muthu on October 5, 2015 at 12:24 pm

I am a IT teacher in a reputed school located in Pune. I want to work as a data entry operator work for home. My speed is 30 wpm and accuracy is 98%. and I have experience and abilities to work hard and achieving me and your company goal also. So can you please give me your no. and full detail for typing project and also give me a demo of your work.

12. shinde m k on September 16, 2015 at 3:55 pm

I want to work as a data entry operator work for home. because it is my own business. My speed is 30 wpm and accuracy is 97%. and I have experience and abilities to work hard and achieving me and your company goal also. So can you please give me your no. and full detail for typing project and also give me a demo of your work. My Email I’d is [email protected]
    Thanking you.

13. Manish kumar Shukla on September 13, 2015 at 5:56 pm

want to work as a data entry operator work for home. because it is my own business. My speed is 35wpm I have experience.&i am working now is vardhman yarn mill.And i am income is low so i join this work

14. asrith on September 12, 2015 at 5:25 pm

it is very helpful to me others also who want to work online

• Ravi Kumar on February 17, 2016 at 11:51 am

I am very much interested to work as a data entry operator from home. I have already completed Degree. I am doing very well in Data entry job & I am 100% sure that, I shall reached your satisfaction that you expect from me. Please give suggestion for the data entry work. I have completed super higher typing.

15. asrith on September 12, 2015 at 5:22 pm

very good information for everyone who want to work online

16. Girija Babu on September 10, 2015 at 10:19 am

i am interested, please send me the details

17. Vijay Shinde on August 30, 2015 at 4:23 pm

Dear Sir,
    I want to work as a data entry operator work for home. because it is my own business. My speed is 35wpm and accuracy is 95%. and I have experience and abilities to work hard and achieving me and your company goal also. So can you please give me your no. and full detail for typing project and also give me a demo of your work. My Email I’d is [email protected]

18. shivam arora on August 29, 2015 at 3:05 pm

Thanks to online business

19. Haripriya on August 24, 2015 at 11:21 pm

good and useful

20. Abhishek on August 8, 2015 at 1:13 am

Dear Sir,
    I want to work as a data entry operator work for home. because it is my own business. My speed is 45wpm and accuracy is 97%. and I have experience and abilities to work hard and achieving me and your company goal also. So can you please give me your no. and full detail for typing project and also give me a demo of your work. My Email I’d is [email protected]

Thanking You

21. Rathnaraj Roberts on August 6, 2015 at 5:44 pm

Dear Pritam,
    Article is short and sweet, packed with information and guidance.
    Very helpful. Keep it up. Thank you.
    Best wishes and regards
    Roberts

22. S.A.Rahman on August 3, 2015 at 12:05 pm

Sir,

I am very keen to take up data entry jobs [work from home], please let me know the procedure of joining it, security deposit if any, and the method of receiving payment after completion of the job.

Thanks

abdul Rahman

23. Milind Dhande on July 29, 2015 at 9:16 am

plz,send me form filling work

24. vishalrajput on July 19, 2015 at 5:59 pm

Data entry is so hard and challenged work

25. Lavanya on July 19, 2015 at 2:09 pm

I want to work online job.it’s very use ful to us…..

26. Ratna Chaudhuri on July 15, 2015 at 7:26 pm

looking forward to joining the fraternity of online workers.

27. Rajesh singh on July 14, 2015 at 2:07 pm

mai ye job chahta hu …

28. Puspanjali Jena on July 14, 2015 at 1:18 pm

Hi I am Puspanjali and I alrady complite MCA and now i hav no job so I am interested in the form flling dataentry work and earn money.bcoz I hav financial crises. so reply me how can I strart this work.can you please show where to get the information
    please.

Thanks
    Puspanjali

• Kiran Dev on November 14, 2015 at 11:46 pm

Hey You have done MCA why are you Wasting your Time Here? MCA has great Scope though…Go search For a job or make something You can Do it…

29. ritu on July 14, 2015 at 8:49 am

My name is ritu. I m house wife. I m interested in part tm job because i need very much. Bt i have no experience. Pls req understand my situation. My contact nu us 9811847472

30. Mr Heirtami Suchiang on July 13, 2015 at 2:13 pm

i’m looking for online job that i can work from home

31. jenny on July 13, 2015 at 12:02 pm

I am interest data entry clerk.but i am hong kong guy. Can i do it?

• Pritam Nagrale on July 13, 2015 at 3:30 pm

Hi jenny, you can do this work from anywhere in the world.

32. Sree Rama Murthy on July 11, 2015 at 5:47 pm

Sir, I am once deceived by fraud online data entry job my time and investment also wasted, pls provide me a genuine data entry job.

33. prapti on July 10, 2015 at 9:20 pm

data entry work is one of the most challenging task

34. JD. Stanly Samraj on July 8, 2015 at 12:27 pm

Good Morning Sir, I need a Offline Part Time Job. Could you please let me know how to get my job?
    Thankyou

35. patel arpit on July 7, 2015 at 8:58 pm

I like it

36. Sahil on July 4, 2015 at 12:53 pm

It is good but how can I register of your company what is the process,,,

37. Putcha Vara Prasad on July 3, 2015 at 4:59 pm

Iam decided to do Data Entry Jobs Delicately.

38. Fida Hussain on July 2, 2015 at 9:28 am

Amazing!

39. sangeetha on July 1, 2015 at 11:00 am

i need a typing job and i finished lower and higher in english typing

• Ravi Dhiman on September 16, 2015 at 2:59 pm

i need a typing job and i finished lower and higher in english & Hindi typing

40. sheetal on July 1, 2015 at 10:21 am

good posts .give more posts about this.