Mizoram University is a central university under the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and was established on July 2, 2001, by the Mizoram University Act (2000) of the Parliament of India. It is inviting people for walk-in-interview for the post of Junior Research Fellow & Lab Attendant posts.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the Mizoram University recruitment below:-
Mizoram University Recruitment Details:
- Post Name:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Lab Attendant
- Qualification: M.Sc in Zoology/ Environmental Science/ Biotechnology with 55% marks or equivalent from recognized University/Institute for JRF.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,000/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 29/Jan/2015
- Venue Details: Principal’s Chamber, Pachhunga University College, Aizawl, Mizoram.
How to Apply at Mizoram University
Aspired candidates who planning to apply may refer Mizoram University recruitment link to know more details about above post. Candidates can also visit http://www.mzu.edu.in/ the official website of Mizoram University.
Interested candidates may attained the walk-in-interview along with neatly filled application, all necessary documents, recent passport size photograph at “Principal’s Chamber, Pachhunga University College, Aizawl, Mizoram” on 29/1/2015 at 11 AM.