MRB Tamil Nadu (Medical Service Recruitment Board) announced notification for online mode to fill up for the post of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife on the temporary basis.
You can find some of the important details of the MRB Tamil Nadu recruitment below-
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment Details:
- Name of Posts: Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
- No. of Posts : 2804 ( GT- 877, BC-679, BC (M)-90, MBC/DC- 594, SC-422, SC (A)-109, ST-33)
- Qualification: ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife school which is recognised by Indian Nursing Council with a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council.+2 with 2 years Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course.
- Pay Scale : Rs.5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.2,400/-p.m.
- Age Limit: For SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC: 18 to 57 years, For Differently Abled Person belonging to OC: 18 to 50 years, For all categories belonging to OC: 18 to 40 years.
- Mode of Selection: Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification.
- Application Fees: Rs. 500 /- be paid by all the candidates (excluding candidates belonging to SC/SCA/ST communities, Destitute Widow and eligible Differently-abled Persons (DAP)). SC/SCA/ST and DAP (PH), Destitute Widow candidates have to pay Rs. 250 /-. In addition, candidates have to pay the applicable service charges (in a case of offline payment @Rs.15/- (Rupees Fifteen only) or Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card / Mobile Wallet charges.
- Last Date: 24 February 2017
- How to Apply at MRB Tamil Nadu: Interested candidates may apply online on or before 24/2/2017.