NIT Jamshedpur (National Institute of Technology) is an Institute of National Importance located at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established as a Regional Institute of Technology in 1960, it was upgraded to National Institute of Technology(NIT) on 27 December 2002 with the status of a Deemed University. It is one of the 30 NITs in India, and as such is directly under the control of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It is inviting people for walk-in-interview for the post of Faculty.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the NIT Jamshedpur recruitment below:-
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Faculty
- Name of Department:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Humanities, Social Sciences and Management
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Qualification: Ph.D with first class or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Max Age: 40 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 40,000/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Interview.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 21/Dec/2014 to 23/Dec/2014 & 27/Dec/2014 to 29/Dec/2014
- Venue Details: Computer Centre, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur.
How to Apply at NIT Jamshedpur
Aspired candidates who planning to apply visit on http://www.nitjsr.ac.in/uploads/index.php?id=645&category=notifications NIT Jamshedpur recruitment link to know more details about above post & to download application form may refer the same link.
Interested candidates can attained the interview along with completely filled application in a prescribed format, all required attested documents, recent passport size photograph at ”Computer Centre, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur” on given dates at 9 AM. For more detail please read notification carefully.