Top 25 Data Entry Jobs from Home Online/Offline: No Investment

Data Entry jobs are really great for people who are low qualified and want to work from home. Whether you are a housewife, a retired person or just a person keen to work from home, data entry jobs are the way to go.

Data Entry jobs are very diverse and a data entry worker needs to specialize in one given domain.

data entry jobs

After reading this article you will get to know different types of data entry jobs and remunerations depending upon the type of work.

As you know there isn’t any educational qualification required for a data entry work.

But you need to acquire certain basic skills like typing speed of 25-30 WPM (words per minute), able to read Basic English and browsing internet.

25 Offline & Online Data Entry Jobs

Let us see different kinds of data entry jobs one by one. You can work on any data entry job depending upon your skills, tme

Regular Data Entry Jobs

The first category is regular data entry jobs which are very common and you need typing speed of 20 to 30 WPM at least.

1. Plain Data Entry Jobs

Plain data entry work involves typing words into MS word file. Here, apart from typing speed you also need good reading and writing skills in English.

You have to read from a PDF document and write it into a Word document. You can get paid Rs 10 to Rs 20 per page in this type of data entry job.

We provide you the sources & other tips to find these types of data entry jobs once you signup.

2. Other Basic Typing Jobs

Other basic typing jobs can be working with Excel Spreadsheet. Here you just have to fill cells with data. You really do not require to know about formulas and other technical stuff.

The job is very simple and not technical at all. You can get paid Rs 50 to Rs 100 per hour depending upon the speed and accuracy.

3. Word Processor or Typist

Here the work is a bit more technical. You need to create letters, mailing labels, reports etc. You must have good grammar skills as well as vocabulary.

You also have to work with technical stuff like creating charts, graphs and tables. Usually you need a training for this kind of data entry work.

4. Cleaning of Data

Also known as data cleansing or data scrubbing where you detect and remove (or correct) erroneous data from a table or a database.

It can be a Word File or an Excel spreadsheet.

For regular data entry jobs you get paid according to your experience and accuracy. Just check this post to find these types of data entry jobs.

Online Data Entry Jobs

Here are 2 Best online data entry jobs that you can do from home. Online form filling & paid surveys are 2 best jobs. You can subscribe to SureJob to get these types of jobs directly in your email.

5. Online Form Filling

Here you will be given online form and huge data separately. You have to enter the value from the database into each field in the online form very carefully.

You have to pay attention in this data entry work so that you don’t fill up wrong field with wrong data.

6. Online Survey Job

You have to answer few simple questionnaires and fill up the survey forms. You can fill up a survey form in 5 minutes to 15 minutes depending upon the length of questionnaires.

Companies need to know customers feedback so they ask you to fill these forms. Signup with 20 best online surveys sites here.

You can make good money with form filling  & online survey data entry jobs both. If you want more similar jobs then you can check our most popular list of 14 online jobs.

Micro Jobs

Micro Jobs are relatively new compared to other forms of data entry jobs.

7. Captcha Entry Jobs

As you know Captchas are images containing texts, number or alphanumeric data used to fill in a field given below. You have to solve hundreds of Captchas every single day.

It is very simple. You can check top 10 Captcha entry sites here which provide you this opportunity.

8. Copy & Paste Jobs

Here you copy data from one file and paste it to another. Basically it will be a word document or excel spreadsheet.

You don’t have to type much but you have to read a lot hence knowledge of English is important.

9. Captioning

Captioning is more advanced because here you write headings and captions for news headline or an image. This job is required by media industry like News channel.

Captioning jobs are very rare to find.

Micro Jobs like Captcha solving is not well paid. So don’t take it if you want to be a serious data entry worker.

Data Formatting Jobs

Formatting jobs are also considered as data entry work but here you type less and format more.

10. Re Formatting and Correction

Normally formatting jobs include formatting a word document like aligning paragraphs, indentation, fonts etc.

You also have to format a long form which contains various fields like Name, Email ID, Address, Phone No etc.

Here typing work is less but you need to know every rule about formatting.

11. Formatting and Editing Job

Here you have to have good knowledge of English because you will not only correct spelling mistakes but also grammar.

You also need editing skills in which you have to reformat an entire document.

Formatting jobs are more about knowledge of English and grammar over typing skills.

Converting Files

Converting Files from one form to another is just like regular data entry jobs but with a difference. Here you have to convert an image or audio file into a Word document.

12. Image to Text Data Entry

You will be given an image which is a screenshot containing written paragraphs. You have to read from images and write it down on a Word document.

One thing you need to remember is the words are not simple English but difficult medical terminology that you haven’t heard before.

13. Audio to Text

You will listen an audio and reproduce it into a text format. Audio to text data entry job is bit advance because you need really great listening skills hence not for everyone.

Moreover, your English must be really great so you can understand every single word.

For beginners, I recommend image to text data entry work. Here you earn more than regular data entry work.

Transcription Jobs

Transcription jobs are one of the most difficult form of data entry jobs.

14. Medical Transcriptionist

The most common transcription job is medical transcriptionist. Here you listen recorded audio files and write it down word by word in a word document.

Here you have to be familiar with advanced medical terminology. You also must have great listening and shorthand writing skills.

15. Medical Coding

Medical coding is bit different than transcription job. Medical coding is transformation of healthcare diagnosis, procedures, medical services into alphanumeric codes.

This type of job is very rare.

Medical Transcriptionist job is highly paid among all other forms of data entry jobs.

Misc Online Data Entry Jobs

Online data entry jobs are bunch of jobs that are dedicated to Internet.

16. Online Data Capturing Job

You have to capture data from various internet publications such as e-magazines and eBooks. Here you need good English skills.

17. Email Processing

This is one of the high paid data entry job. Here you process hundreds of emails daily to find out their content and make a list in an Excel spreadsheet.

You must be able to process thousands of email and categorize it. It is more than regular typing.

18. Updating Database

Here you update existing database and create new ones online. These database contains various fields like Name, Phone no, email ID, address etc for various industries.

Misc Online data entry jobs are for part time seeker.

Data Entry Keyer

Here you generally enter data into a software like CRM. Following are Data Entry Keyer jobs.

19. Catalog Data Entry Operator

Catalog Data entry operator read from database and fill into online or offline software. You enter various fields like product name, code no, expiry date, price etc.

20. Payroll Data Entry Operator

This is very common data entry keyer job. Here you enter the employee name, payment details, allowances etc.

21. Entering Data into Web Based System

In this data entry job, you enter data into a web based system from different kinds of product catalogues.

You have to read documents pertaining to legal departments or insurance claims and write it down into a word document or an excel spreadsheet.

You can also be asked to enter automobile registration number, owner’s name, contact details etc.

Data Entry Keyer jobs are mainly offline rather online.

Data Entry Clerks

Data entry clerks are also quite similar to the Data Entry Keyer’s job. Here are two examples of data entry clerk’s job.

22. Hospitals

You enter details like patient notes, hospital records, accident reports etc into an Excel spreadsheet or particular software present on the LAN.

23. Municipal

Here you enter into municipal records details like birth records, legal documents, town records etc.

This type of data entry work is offline and full time from 9 to 5.

Writing Jobs

Writing jobs are exactly not similar to data entry work but they are kind of data entry job. But here you don’t type blindly.

24. Content Writing

You can write content for various sites and bloggers. You need to write article of various length and submit it to the blogger or site owner.

25. Copywriting

Similarly copywriting is about writing ads.

The difference between other data entry jobs and writing jobs is writing is more creative and you need to have some experience in writing.

Extra Customized Data Entry Jobs

Finally there are many customized data entry jobs where you have to work according to the training given by your hirer.

You will be trained for a particular type of work and asked to enter data likewise.

Such jobs are available offline where you have to go out of home and work.

Hence you can choose any one of above mentioned data entry jobs and specialize in it.

1. Pintu Charan Bera on August 10, 2017 at 4:58 pm

having working experience in construction company accountant & store Keeper,
    sail,purchases,manufacture,stock stransfer, stock summary e.t.c entry Tally erp 9.very good accurate english typing speed.Need a job part time for simple data entry job in haldia urgently.

2. VISHNUPRIYA. M on August 10, 2017 at 1:57 pm

Hello mam/sir, I completed b.sc., nursing. I’m a housewife and I’m interested in doing medical transcription or image to text jobs. So, pls provide more details about that. Thank you.

3. lukyamuzi fredrick on August 8, 2017 at 7:21 pm

hi thanks colleagues for sharing with us great opportunities. am interested in some data entry work, i have a good typing speed. will be very grateful for your help.

4. neike on August 8, 2017 at 3:09 pm

Thank you for providing such a great opportunity jobs in online and i would like to know more of it. Please contact in my whatsapp no.8794512060 for more information about your job, i would be looking foward to your presence. Thank You

5. Nithya on August 7, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Thank you for giving me this opportunity.

6. Manas Ranjan Jena on August 7, 2017 at 11:51 am

I am computer operator I want data entry job from home. I have computer setup and broadband internet connection as well as office in center area in odisha

7. Sajid Hasan on August 6, 2017 at 7:42 pm

I am retired administrative officer from govt job in 2012 at that time my typing speed was good. I hope soon I will recover the speed.please tell me part-time job

8. Archna Virmani Pachnanda on August 5, 2017 at 7:19 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a Data typing job. I am having good typing speed and experience in working with MS Office. I got into your portal from google search.
    I want to know if i need to pay any guaranty before i can get any work or can i start without paying any money, just based on my skill or a sample project ?

As i come across many portal, they ask to register for free and then share a plan asking for a refundable guaranty .

Regards
    Archna

9. george on August 5, 2017 at 2:26 pm

im not interested in boring videos etc, just interested in offline data typing and i am not going to pay for it, if you have you can send me images i will type and email back,

nothing else not those horrible and extremely videos.

10. MURALI on August 5, 2017 at 11:56 am

my self Murali from secunderabad. I really intrusted to do home base DATA entry job.My no 9676768559.Please call me sir.

11. Remya on August 3, 2017 at 6:10 pm

Icant able to see the training package.i shared in facebook .bt i couldnot find training package.

12. Yedhu Krishnan R on August 3, 2017 at 1:42 pm

I am feeling very happy after seeing this ad. I would like to get this work from home project so that I can prove myself in data entry job. I got 90wpm typing speed. Please give me a chance.

Regards,
    Yedhu Krishnan R

13. Emmanuel on August 2, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Hi .
    Respected to,
    Sir/madam
    Thank you for providing online job opportunity. Iam so glad to it,me too interested to do online job but iam not able to find genuine thing,so please guide me for further

14. Navya on July 29, 2017 at 6:12 pm

I know a genuine data entry company even i am working since from 2 months its just a captchas entry work NO WORK PRESSURE NO TARGET thrusted and a genuine company daily i will receive payment according to work done
    Intersted person can contact :-8867822778

15. mani on July 28, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Dear sir/madam I am interested in data entry job. I want to it online. I have computer and internet. I want to it from Dehradun UK. I am good in English typing and reading so please let me know the whole process in joining and do the jon.

16. Namrata Patnaik on July 25, 2017 at 5:12 pm

I have completed B.Sc in computer science. I am a home maker and interested in doing a data entry job from home. Please notify me with valid online forms to apply for this.

17. patel raj ashokbhai on July 24, 2017 at 4:00 pm

My neme is raj Patel. I am computer instructor I want data entry job from home.I Have just finished my 12th and searching for a job to my college fees and to support my family financially.I believe Surejob website could help me.

18. santanu das gupta on July 18, 2017 at 12:06 pm

my name is santanu das gupta i am good in typing please send me a home based typing job in my email id i will be grateful to you if you send me the work as soon as possible iwant to earn 15000to 20000/month from the data entry job from home.

19. Abhishek Jain on July 18, 2017 at 12:05 pm

I am doing my MBA from open and i want to do some side by side work to earn money and i had heard about you. So i need some work to accomplish my personal and your goals too.

20. Krishna on July 17, 2017 at 11:42 pm

Hi friends

I have an opportunity for everyone.
    For those guys who is looking fo a job.

Contact me on my whatsapp
    My whatsapp no: 8574355185

NOTE :- This is only for delhi or UP region.

Regards

Krishna

• Clodias Hasdak on July 18, 2017 at 3:24 pm

Dear Medam,
      I am from Bangladesh. I want to work online. I need a job emergency. If you have or have idea about how to get home based online job please let me know.

Thanks with

• saima shahid on July 19, 2017 at 4:13 am

hi i am saima from pakistan would you please tell me how van i will work with you will you please give me more information .

21. Syed Muhammad Waseem on July 17, 2017 at 12:53 pm

I am professional accountant and working as Manager accounts in Construction Company need part Time on line job for the purpose of monthly school fee of my children,i am very needy please

22. azhar sayyed on July 17, 2017 at 11:56 am

Thank for providing these types of home based job and I am interested to do online survey filling forme plz give me further information to joining this job..
    Thanking you..

23. Ankita Ghosh on July 13, 2017 at 1:35 pm

I finished my graduation BCA (H). I want a data entry jobs from home. I m from burdwan .

24. manas goel on July 13, 2017 at 11:54 am

hi, im a shopkeeper. i have a lot of time in afternoon. so i want to improve my income with part time data entry job, please sent me full information.

25. chavda rinkal vitthalbhai on July 11, 2017 at 2:15 pm

hi,
    sir/medam
    me bca ki student hu.muje job chahiye.me data entry job karna chahti hu.usme muje intrest he.me mammy pappa ki help karna chahti hu.iske liye me part time job karna chahti hu. plzz help me.

26. krishna on August 27, 2016 at 9:32 pm

Hello sir/madam
    I am interested in form filling job
    plz give me more detail about
    How to join and start

[email protected]

27. Reza on April 26, 2016 at 9:16 pm

hello, I’m from Bangladesh and trying to work on megatypers.com but due to the slow speed of internet i can’t go on. Is there any alternative process like using some kind of software or others..
    Thanks…

28. Mr faizan on April 26, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Respected sir

Thnx for providing these types of home based job and I am interested to do online survey filling forme plz give me further information to joining this job..
    Thanking you..

29. Danilo Mariano Jr. on April 26, 2016 at 1:26 am

i preferred to do offline encoding. i been trying to secure an online job for quite some time but still i was unable to do so. i have more than 10 years experience in data entry operation (copyright) and has a 50 wpm typing speed. hopefully this will have a positive result.

30. sandeep on April 25, 2016 at 3:55 pm

i completed a d.pharmacy due to some prblm yet i am not registered pharmacist bt i am apprentice pharmacist hence i want to medical transcription job .plse send work on my gmail account.

31. Pavan J Sanchala on April 17, 2016 at 4:11 pm

Post retirement I want a job that could help improve my financial status

32. Aishwayra on April 16, 2016 at 8:01 pm

I finished my BCA and going to start my MCA i want data entry jobs

33. Satish.J on April 7, 2016 at 6:23 pm

34. reyaz ahmad thoker on April 6, 2016 at 10:32 am

really benifical for studdent and jobless guys. so dear friends get the offer right now

35. Radhika on April 3, 2016 at 5:28 pm

Hai I am interested part time data entry jobs. I am a degree holder and 5year experience in receptionist at hospital. So if you give me jobs I am very very thanks to you.

36. Rajendra Singh on April 2, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Sir, I am doing data entry and Typing jobs last 20 years. I also do data entry Voter List (Gram Panchayat), BPL Survey Form, Family Survey (Education Department) and Land Registry Software and Transport Manager (Transport Department) of Uttarakhand State’s Department. Please provide me full detail online form filling jobs and offline data entry jobs.

37. Purnendu Mukherjee on March 28, 2016 at 12:41 pm

I am a VRS opted person, having working experience in two corporate companies. I have very good accurate english typing speed. Need a job full time for simple data entry job in kolkata urgently.

38. […] is one such site that provides information on legit data entry & transcription job. For former you need good typing speed and for later you need listening […]

39. vij poipkar on March 25, 2016 at 6:23 pm

I am computer instructor I want data entry job from home. I have computer setup and broadband internet connection as well as office in center area in sindhudurg (Maharashtra)

40. michael on March 23, 2016 at 6:32 pm

I want to be part of the data entry job, seriously. I have observed that you are credible to deal with. This is key in such an engagement.