Get Paid to Read & Click Ads from Best PTC Sites

Can you believe I have earned more than $80,000 (INR 4.5 Million) just from PTC sites (Paid to Click Sites).

There are dozens of best PTC where people can get paid to read ads and complete simple tasks. But I will tell you only the top & highest paying PTC sites available for worldwide users.

You can easily earn $200 to $500 per month by clicking & reading ads or doing number of short & simple tasks. You need to work only 30 minutes daily on these PTC sites.

If you have more time and need more income then you can also work on more online jobs along with PTC sites. Here are 4 best PTC sites where millions of people work & earn money.

Best PTC Sites (Paid to Click Sites)

Here are  few of the top 10 PTC sites that pay highest income in Worldwide including India & USA. You can see my income proofs of $80,000+ from these sites.

1. ClixSense

I like ClixSense more than any other PTC sites. I have earned more than $61,000 (Rs 3.9 Million) just from ClixSense. See my income proof below.

ptc sites income

It’s very simple to join & work on ClixSense.

Here are the steps to signup on ClixSense-

• Just click this ClixSense link & fill the signup form.
  • After signup, you will receive validation link in your email. Click the link to validate your account.
  • Then login to your ClixSense account with your username and password & complete the other details of your profile.

All PTC sites including Neobux & ClixSense pay money through Payza. They sends the money in your Payza account & you can then withdraw this to your local saving bank account.

Creating account on Payza and requesting money from Payza is very simple.

You can get paid by reading ads & doing other activities on ClixSense.

You can refer these 2 links for further information on ClixSense & Payza-

1. Complete Guide to Earn from ClixSense
  2. How to Create an account in Payza

2. NeoBux

I have earned more than $8000 from NeoBux in just the last 9 months. Although I joined Neobux 4 years ago but I started working in Neobux 6 months back. You can see my earning proof below.

ptc sites

Neobux is one of the best PTC sites in India and available for worldwide users. In NeoBux you will have several ways to money and you will get your payment instantly upon your request.

They will provide many ads you can click and get paid. The amount you earn per click goes up to $0.02 and especially if you are from a tier 1 country it is not unlikely to earn $1 per day just from viewing ads.

Each advertisement will also give you 1 point and 4 AdPrize chances.

You will also find tasks from CrowdFlower and you can earn several dollars per day by completing them.

NeoBux pays more than any other PTC site for these simple jobs, thus if you like this type of work, it would be advisable to complete them on NeoBux and not in any other PTC / GPT site.

There is no lack in offers for points and coins.

They have several offer-walls available such as TrialPay, Matomy, etc. Especially coins can be converted directly to money you can cashout and the more coins you will convert at once, the higher the amount you will receive per coin will be.

By waiting until you have many coins, you can increase your earnings by up to 70% The points you can earn by clicking ads / AdPrize and by completing point offers can be used for a free golden membership as well as other services.

NeoBux also provides a free lottery with its unique AdPrize where you can view one advertisement and win a prize if you are lucky. The available prizes are from $0.25 to $50, from 10 to 1000 points and free golden membership for 1 year (regular value $90).

In your summary page, you might find surveys from Pollfish you can complete for money. These surveys can be found in other websites as well but NeoBux will pay you a higher amount than most of the other sites.

They offer a referral system where you might earn a lot from your rented and direct referrals.

A NeoBux member who was making $3000 per month gave me a simple strategy that a new member can use and make minimum $20 per day in just 5-6 months.

I am very EXCITED to Share this Strategy with you because when I applied this with my account, I earned $230 in just 20 days time.

Read This Neobux STRATEGY Here & earn lots of money with Neobux.

Click here to Join NeoBux

3. RebelPrize

One of the top PTC sites for people who are looking for genuine & trusted paid to click sites. There are multiple ways to earn from RebelPrize.

You can join RebelPrize from this link and then check confirmation link in your email to activate your account.

You can then login to your account to find multiple ways to earn cash from RebelPrize. One of the top way is to go to Earn tab and then find offers and tasks.

You can check the available offers and tasks and complete them to get points. You can later convert these points to PayPal cash, gift cards or rewards.

There is a ’WIN’ section in the dashboard which gives you chance to win Raffles, Lucky Numbers or Contests.

You can also refer RebelPrize  through your referral link provided in the ‘Invite’ section to make more money.

4. Paidverts

Paidverts is a new website but gaining very fast popularity in PTC world. There is some good scope of earning from Paidverts. You can find lots of good reviews from Paidverts users.

But there is little trick in working with Paidverts.

First you join Paidverts fom this link. Once you join it, you need to view BAP ads and accumulate BAP points. Next day your BAP points will be converted to paid ads & after viewing these ads, you will get receive the cash.

Some of the tips for making better income in Paidverts-

1. View all the 16 BAP ads (activation ads) daily.
  2. Within 8-12 hours of viewing all the BAP ads, you need to check for paid ads & see all the ads.
  3. If you pay just 0.05, then you will get recycled ads worth $1 which are not seen by other members.
  4. If you earn $1 and buy an ad pack, then its more beneficial for you because you not only receive $1.5 worth ads but you can also advertise your banner or affiliate links or your website (if you have)
  5. Refer people in Paidverts through your referral link & multiply your income.

NeoBux also pay you through PayPal. So you don’t need to worry, you can use your PayPal account to receive the payment from both the sites.

Important points about PTC sites

There are thousands of PTC sites but most of them are fake. Only few of the sites are really trusted & paying their members.

And ClixSense & NeoBux are 2 sites which are powerful and paying their members without fail.

How to Increase your earning in PTC sites?

You can not increase your earning by spending more time on PTC sites because ads are limited and there is no way to view more number of ads than what site is providing.

But there are 3 solid ways to multiply your income from PTC sites

1. By viewing all the ads daily. Make it a habit to view the ads everyday at a fixed time.
  2. By referring the sites to your friends, relatives & other known people in your group. You will earn part of the income from each & every referral & multiply your income very high.
  3. By taking their premium membership. This way, you will receive double commission for viewing the ads and also you will receive double commission when your referral view the ads.

So this way you can earn money from PTC sites.

1. Leo Montecillo on October 17, 2015 at 1:23 pm

I have been doing PTC base from your blog. Thanks for the info. Now I just want your comments on the “YOU Tube” videos that are saying that you can increase your income by doing their technique….what can you say about them. Are they reliable and will it really make the income greater. One even claim that you can earn $100 per day with the system.
    Also do you have any experience of how to earn say $100 daily with Clixsense, or Paidverts or NeoBux? Another problem I noticed is that once you have clique the ads in Clixsense, you can not do it in NeoBux. what can you say of this?
    Thanks…..Can I be able to email you personally?

2. MARTIN on September 16, 2015 at 4:00 pm

Thank you for your enlightenment on this topic,however I want to know whether these jobs are available in Kenya.

3. Sushanta Majumdar on August 27, 2015 at 5:41 pm

Thank u for these amazing ideas… I guess these will really help me out here to earn some amount of money so that i can pay for my coaching classes…..
    But i need more help because oam extremely fresher in this field…. Plzz provide me some more info.
    Thank u once again…..

4. vinoth on August 20, 2015 at 9:51 am

Hai
    Is grandbux a legit ptc site….

5. hema on August 13, 2015 at 4:12 pm

Sir I am currently looking for a job I have health problems so I cannot work outside of my home so can you can help me look for a online job to help my family’s financial problem. [email protected]

6. AVINASH SHARMA on August 12, 2015 at 10:31 am

Get Paid to Read Ads, Online Micro Jobs are interesting online work

7. Ankit Gupta on August 11, 2015 at 6:25 pm

Hello sir Im a student and want to earn money through form filling job and ad clicking job but u do not mention any link for form filling job plz givee guidance my email id id [email protected]

8. manik on August 7, 2015 at 1:56 pm

hloooo , my name is Manik mahajan . I want to do part time online job , plz help me in this issue . I have just registered on mass online solutions . so please give me some suggestion and guide me in this world of online era .

9. Shikha on August 3, 2015 at 4:32 pm

Hi,

I’m seeking for a part time/mini/online jobs but with no investment. Can u please suggest me from where i can start as i have no idea. I’m very eager to do this. Please write me ASAP.

10. gaurav kumar jha on July 20, 2015 at 1:00 pm

I AM SEEKING FOR AN ONLINE JOB LIKE DATA ENTRY JOB
    PLEASE HELP ME
    I’M RUNNING SHORTAGE OF MONEY

11. Jayshree Gautam Shinde on July 16, 2015 at 2:55 pm

Hello,
    sir/ madam,
    Sorry! I can’t opening the paypal account. So, any deatils send me other jobs in income cash or cheques in sutable jobs arjent. Plz, send me details i intrest data entry jobs & how can i start the work immgetaly. I wait your reply.

12. aklerry on July 15, 2015 at 2:15 am

yeah….you so motivate meh…but i hv a problem with all u mention down cus am frm nigeria …will i b able to work on those site frm my country cus am confused rite nw pls inbox me @ [email protected] ….pls i will b expecting yo

• Pritam Nagrale on July 23, 2015 at 1:18 pm

yes allerry, you can work from your country.

13. akshay on July 10, 2015 at 9:33 pm

sir can you please help me to find a perfect job for me
    as if i m an engineering sudent soo there is time efficiency.
    CAN YOU HELP ?

14. shashi sawkar on July 2, 2015 at 11:50 am

There are many sites are good and many sites are fake..so how to identify them….what are the steps for identification..???

15. Shriraj on June 29, 2015 at 10:57 am

Can i earn from two PTC sites with the same bank account ?

• Pritam Nagrale on June 30, 2015 at 10:59 am

Yes, you can. There is no need for separate bank account.

16. rajesh on June 27, 2015 at 9:50 pm

This is very usefull for me to do work without any pressure
    THANKS SIR G
    😉

17. Arnab on June 25, 2015 at 7:33 am

I came across ur blog which is so helpful for newbies like me. I need to earn 3$ to 4 $ daily & consistently. Is there any way or site to achieve so ?

18. D VIMALKUMAR on June 18, 2015 at 11:38 am

Hai i have not own computer in my house i am just using my office system
    so can i used that one if any problem as raised it please calrified that one as soon as through e-mail.

19. raghuraj on June 5, 2015 at 5:12 pm

Hi all

Am Raghuraj having experience in medical coding, and intrusted in doing part time online jobs, guide me to do online jobs. my contact number is 9884281129

20. khushboo on May 18, 2015 at 2:22 pm

please provide me with more information to how to start this job.
    and how i can earn from doing this job

21. uma on May 9, 2015 at 4:25 pm

Hii sir,I m working in a private firm and my salary is not sufficient. so i need some part time job online at home .

Kindly guide me in my mail id [email protected]

22. Rajarshi manna on May 7, 2015 at 11:58 am

hello!

I am new member of paidverts.com.

can you please help me how to withdraw money from paidverts.com to bank in india ?

Paypal not working for paidverts.com anymore.

Which payment processor is applicable for paidverts.com in india.?

so please help me.

REgards

Rajarshi Manna

23. Rajarshi Manna on May 3, 2015 at 6:00 pm

Dear Sir,

In paidverts.com , paypal account is applicable in india?

Please inform me.

Regards

Rajarshi

24. Rajarshi Manna on May 2, 2015 at 8:03 pm

Dear sir,

I am new member of paidverts.com . i open account in payza as payment processor.

Can you please tell me how to withdraw money from payza to local bank account??

Regards

Rajarshi Manna

9732848683

• Pritam Nagrale on May 3, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Hi Rajarshi,
      You can add bank account in Payza so that you can transfer your payment in your account.

• Rajarshi Manna on May 3, 2015 at 5:50 pm

Dear sir,

Thanks a lot sir,

Which indian banks are supported by payza ? Please inform me.
        I do not yet add any bank account with payza.

I have axis bank account with debit card which is linked with paypal.

Same debit card of axis bank can be linked with payza ??

Please inform me.

Regards

Rajarshi

25. abharajithan on April 30, 2015 at 12:27 am

I read through out your article. Its very helpful. I got a doubt tat I think could be clarified by you. To start a paypal account its necessary to verify the purpose code. But for the online job purpose which one shall I choose in all options. Am a lil bit confused in this. Help me out. Need further more assistance from your side.

Friendly,
    Abharajithan.

• Pritam Nagrale on May 3, 2015 at 5:03 pm

You can choose data processing.

26. chiranth on April 29, 2015 at 12:31 am

If any need a captcha Invitation code while joining in megatypers.com then this is the code A2K5

27. madan mohan swain on April 23, 2015 at 2:15 am

Sir

Kindly guide me in my mail id [email protected]

28. Nandini on April 1, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Hi, i want to work from home… pls sendme the details and i am a HOusewife

29. partha on March 30, 2015 at 1:19 pm

Hi ,
    I am a handicapped person and cant move freely here and there . I have searched many site but cannot get any right information , kindly help me for income from people like my condition .

thanks in advance ..

regards
    partha

30. Roshni on March 29, 2015 at 5:12 pm

Hello sir . i really nead this job please tell me that how could join

• prakash on December 14, 2015 at 6:03 pm

Roshni ,
      send your mail id I can help you

31. Rakesh Nigam on March 29, 2015 at 11:08 am

Sir i want an onlin part tm job .. Please give me some info about clixsense

32. KUNDAN VISHWAKARMA on March 26, 2015 at 12:25 pm

EASY JOB ONLINE IN WITHOUT INVESTMENT

33. prasad on March 25, 2015 at 3:07 pm

how to work mini jobs in neobux.

i m fail in clixsense because not fast earning . require dirct referral for clixsense.

please help me

34. prasad on March 25, 2015 at 3:05 pm

how to work mini jobs.

35. brayn on March 22, 2015 at 7:19 am

My brothers and sisters to everyone who reads Hedda explanation today will show you the way to make money through your Android application is very easy and honest, and I personally gained from it to $ 50 in a matter of five days, of course, after the work of a serious and sustained to anyone who wants to win follow this simple explanation

1) Go to the PlayStation Store on your phone and search for Android application Whaff Reward and download the application

2) Open the application and then press the login exist in the Supreme register through your Facebook.

3) After registering you will be asked to enter the application code in order to write this activation code “AW29329” and you will be given a gift $ 0.30

4) Now we will discuss how to profit the application you will be offered a range of applications, you should bear in exchange for some dollars and when you arrive for $ 10 you can withdraw your money

5) You can also win by inviting your friends in Facebook (1000 Friend = $ 10)

Payment via PayPal (PayPal to pay even non-activated) or you discernible money is a credit:) cards (Facebook, Amazon, ble Store, iTunes Gift ,, Xbox, PlayStation

Raslani any inquiry and I Atbaat payment! Do not forget and put Lake up interest for all

• Hyder abbas on April 9, 2015 at 1:01 pm

Hello sir, I already installed.. then next wat to do

36. Narendra Sonar on March 15, 2015 at 3:54 pm

i want to start online job please support me as early as possble. I am very eager to do this job constantly. I have not received proper salary and is not sufficient for me. I shall be very much thankful to you if you will provide me proper guidence of Onlince Jobs.

Thanking you.
    Narendra Sonar.

37. raman on January 9, 2015 at 4:30 pm

Thanks for your blog,sir.plz tell me addposting genuine sites

38. surinder on January 9, 2015 at 1:29 pm

Sir,when I click on ads they appear as “flash has been not dected” do my ads ate not clicked

39. Mahesh Naik on January 6, 2015 at 5:36 pm

Thanks Sir,

40. Mahesh Naik on January 6, 2015 at 9:59 am

Thanks for your blog. I get the confidence from your site. Basically I wants the part time job. But when read your content I decided take a full time online job. I need more support from you. I read your all solution from your site like jobs8home.com.

Kindly inform me simple money making online job. Because I just biginner for this world. Once again heartly thanking you.

Your faithfully,
    Mahesh

• Pritam Nagrale on January 6, 2015 at 12:01 pm

You are welcome to my website. We will definitely provide you assistance in making money online from different programs.

• Reshu on January 6, 2016 at 10:19 am

Dear Pritam,

I have an experience of over 8 years in Managerial position…

I am can do any kind of job whether it is related to Data Entry, Ad Clicks, Surveys but I couldn’t find proper link for further Registration to any of the job…

Regards

• PRAVAT PANDA on March 24, 2015 at 12:52 pm

i am pravat from odisha
      muje online part time job karna he lekin koi idea nehi plz help
      my no-+919937890461

• prasad on March 25, 2015 at 3:08 pm

i will give idea how to work ?
        send me ur email id.
        i will send more detail on ur email id

• Hyder abbas on April 9, 2015 at 12:53 pm

Hi send me details abt this… how it works

• ashish barot on August 2, 2015 at 8:35 pm

i want to earn money without any investment. i just earn 200 Rs per day if any work who give daily or weekly payment please give the details of that

• Mahesh on August 19, 2015 at 11:26 am

Dear Prasad,

Plz. provide details of genuine PTC names from which i can earn highest pay.

Thanks & Regards,
          Mahesh

• prakash on December 14, 2015 at 5:44 pm

Prasad ,
            can I have your mail id so that I can send good PTC which i am earning.

REGARDS
            R.PRAKASH
            9941327660

• yesu 9743162607 on August 5, 2016 at 9:15 am

• anil on October 5, 2015 at 3:14 pm

lets start iam fedup roaming into the site to download package

• BEDADHA OOHA on April 24, 2016 at 7:07 am

HAI SIR I AM INTRESTED AND IMPORTENT OF PART TIME JOB SO PLEASE KINDLY INFORME THE COMPLETE DETAILS ABOUT ONLINE PART TIME JOBS WITH OUT REGISTRATION FEE,THANK YOU

• gagan deep on January 3, 2016 at 10:01 pm

hi i am gagan deep and i will earn some extra income but i dont know how please help me to earn more income