TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) announced latest vacancies to get fill up for the post of Trained Graduate Teachers.
You can find some of the important details of the TSPSC recruitment below-
TSPSC Recruitment Details:
- Name of Posts: Trained Graduate Teachers
- No.of Posts: 4362
- Trained Graduate Teachers in Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society – 74
- Trained Graduate Teachers in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society – 1281
- Trained Graduate Teachers in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society – 621
- Trained Graduate Teachers in Mahatma Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies- 1170
- Trained Graduate Teachers in Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Societies – 1216
- Qualification : Bachelor Degree (B.A/B.Sc) .B.Ed or equivalent degree .Must have passed TET Part-II conducted by State Government.
- Salary : Rs. 28940- 78910/-p.m.
- Age Limit: 18 to 44 Years
- Mode of Selection: Preliminary (Screening Test) of Objective Type for the purpose of short listing the number of candidates to be admitted to the main examination (Objective Type).
- Application Fees: Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee.
- Last Date: 4 March 2017
- How to Apply at TSPSC: Interested candidates may apply online on or before 4/3/2017.