UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is inviting application for the post of Asst Professor,Asst Director & Other
Find some of the important details related to the UPSC recruitment in the following section :-
Important Dates :
Last Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date to take Printout of Online Application: 04-03-2016 by 23:59 Hrs
UPSC Recruitment Details :
Name of Post :
1. Junior Scientific Officer (Electronics): 02
2. Junior Scientific Officer (Mechanical): 02
3. Assistant Director: 01
4. Assistant Directors Grade- II (Mechanical): 06
5. Assistant Professor (Botany): 16
6. Assistant Professor (Chemistry): 20
7. Assistant Professor (Commerce): 03
8. Assistant Professor (Economics): 20
9. Assistant Professor (English): 29
10. Assistant Professor (French): 07
11. Assistant Professor (Hindi): 05
12. Assistant Professor (History): 08
13. Assistant Professor (Home Science): 03
14. Assistant Professor (Logic/ Philosophy): 01
15. Assistant Professor (Malayalam): 01
16. Assistant Professor (Mathematics): 15
17. Assistant Professor (Physics): 17
18. Assistant Professor (Politics): 02
19. Assistant Professor (Tamil): 04
20. Assistant Professor (Tourism): 01
21. Assistant Professor (Zoology): 07
Qualification : Candidates should possess Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering for post 1, 2, 4 Master’s Degree of a recognized University or Institute for post 3, Master’s Degree in Botany/ Chemistry/ Commerce/ Economics/ English/ French/ Hindi/ History/ Home Science/ Logic/ Philosophy/ Malayalam/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Politics/ Tamil/ Tourism/ Zoology with atleast 55% marks for remaining all posts.
Mode of Selection : Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment test followed by interview.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 30 years for post 1, 2, 4, 35 years for remaining all posts as on the last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
How to Apply at UPSC : Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 03-03-2016 by 23:59 Hrs & take printout of online application on or before 04-03-2016 by 23:59 Hrs
For detailed advertisement check the below link. Check other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in India.