WBHD (West Bengal Health Recruitment Board) is inviting applications for the posts of Medical Officer.
You can find some of the important details of the WBHD recruitment below-
WBHD Recruitment Details:
- Name of Posts: Medical Officer
- No of posts: 2418 (UR-1106, SC-507, ST-210, BC A-283, BC-B-220, PWD-92)
- Qualification: Medical qualifications included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical council of India
- Age limit: Not more than 32 years
- Salary: Rs 15600- 42000/- GP 5400/-
- Mode of Selection: performance in Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs 210 for General & Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with who do not require to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
- Last Date: 28 December 2016
- How to Apply at WBHD: Interested candidates has to apply online on or before 28/12/2016