WBPSC (West Bengal Public Service commission) is inviting eligible candidates for the recruitment of 30 Samity Accounts/Audit Officers & English Reporter Posts.
Find some of the important details related to the WBPSC recruitment in the following section:-
WBPSC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Samity Accounts and Audit Officer
- No. of Posts: 20
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or a Member of the Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India and able to read, write and speak in Bengali
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9000- 40500/- + GP 4700/-
- Mode of Selection: will consist Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)/(ii) Main Examination (Conventional Type-Written) followed by Personality Test.
- Application fee: Rs. 160/- and pay examination fee either by online mode Or by offline mode through bank challan.
- Post Name: English Reporter
- No. of Posts: 10
- Qualification: bachelor’s degree with English from a recognized University and speed in English Shorthand and Typing 140 & 40 wpm and Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600- 4200/- + GP 5400/-
- Mode of Selection: Part-I examination will consist of one paper of 100 marks./Part-II examination will consist of Paper-II & Paper-III and Personality Test. and The final merit list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Part-I & Part-II examinations and the Personality Test.
- Application fee: need to pay examination fee of 210/- through online or offline mode.
- Max Age: 32 years
- Last date for online registration: 18/May/2015
- Last date for payment of fees: 20/May/2015
How to Apply at WBPSC
- Apply online at: http://pscwb.org.in/