10 Best Job Opportunities for 10+2 Failures and College Drop-Outs

NOT all of you will become doctors, engineers or lawyers. There are some students who are not able to perform well in their academics. This blog post is dedicated to those students who have failed in 10+2 or they are college drop-outs.10+2 Failures Jobs

There are number of job opportunities for such students. They do not need to get disheartened because of their poor academic performance. Today even a 10+2 failure or a college dropout could a find a job which can pay handsomely.

So, if you are such students then I have jot down a list of 10 best job opportunities. You can choose anyone of them and start working if you do NOT want to continue your studies.

Here are they.

1. Starting Your Own Business

Although this is not a job but still if you do not want to study further, then the best job to start is your own business. You could start a small size business with the help of your parents.

I have seen many students who are 10+2 failures or college dropouts starting their own business. It will obviously need some money that you can ask or borrow from your parents.

You can find out the list of 131 excellent business ideas that you can start with low investment.

• Job Description: Your Own Business
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: 18 years to 27 years, any age
  • Skills: Good Communication Skills
  • Salary: Rs 10,000/- to Rs 50,000/-

2. Sales Representative

Next job that a 10+2 or intermediate failure could try is a sales representative. It is very easy to do and normally companies who recruit sales representative, don't ask for any educational qualification.

In this job, you have to sell products to customers. Now selling could be door to door where you have to go to the door step of customers and sell the given product.

Companies like Reliance, Airtel, McDonalds etc always requires sales representative.

This job opportunity is always available and you can get it in any season. So boy or a girl you can give a try for sales representative job.

• Job Description: Sales Representative
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: 17 years to 27 years
  • Skills: Selling Products
  • Salary: Rs 7,000/- to Rs 20,000/-

3. Data Entry Operator

Among many job opportunities, data entry operator is also one. This job suits for college dropouts the most. Even 10+2 failures could also give a try but college dropouts would be appropriate candidates for this job.

You can easily find a data entry jobs if there is a demand or recruitment going on. Many small and medium-size companies need data entry operator.

The only skill you need here is good typing speed. You must be able to type 40 to 50 words per minute. If you do not have good speed, then you can practice on your PC and you will learn in few weeks.

• Job Description: Data Entry Operator
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: 18 years to 28 years
  • Skills: Writing Speed of 40 – 50 Words Per Minute
  • Salary: Rs 7,000/- to Rs 120,00/-

Check: 25 Data Entry Jobs from Home

4. Call Centre

Now call center job is also good for both 10+2 as well as college dropouts. If you want to apply for local call centers then 10+2 failures could apply. Here you need to talk in the local language of the state.

But for international call centers, you must have 10+2 so it suits college dropouts. Here they would not ask your educational qualification but they would look to your good English speaking skills.

Because of outsourcing call center jobs are also available in abundance. You can walk give an interview.

• Job Description: Customer Support
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: 18 years to 29 years
  • Skills: Talking and Communication Skills
  • Salary: Rs 7,000/- to Rs 35,000/-

5. Network Marketer

Network marketing is another best career for 10+2 failure. There are many network marketers who are not educated but makes millions.

Basically, it is like marketing but here you have to build a team under you. You might have heard about the companies like Amway.

Here, first, you have to become a member of big network marketing company & then you have to get in more members under you. As your members grow you make more money.

So 10+2 failures or college dropouts could also start this job. You need to pay some amount to become a member. With some experience, you can more money.

• Job Description: Network Marketer
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: 17 years to 28 years
  • Skills: Building Network and Leadership Quality
  • Salary: Rs 10,000/- to Rs 50,000/-

6. Mail Posting Jobs

Mail posting jobs are another great job opportunities for 10+2 failures and college dropouts. In fact, this job is not just for them but women and housewives could also start it.

This is because it is a home based job. Here you have to post letters that could be pamphlet or brochures that is going to promote someone else business.

This job needs some basic investment in stationery like envelope, creating letters and posting expenditure. Here also you have to register for a company.

This type of job is for 10+2 failures, college dropouts and housewives.

• Job Description: Mail Posting
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: No Age
  • Skills: Posting and Creating Good Letters
  • Salary: Rs 7,000/- to Rs 40,000/-

7. Indian Army and BSF Jawan

Although these job opportunities like India Army or BSF Jawan comes under defense sector but if you like then you can also apply. It is very tough job and requires physical fitness.

You must prepare for transfers in remote areas of the country. This job is best for 10+2 failures; college dropouts could avoid this job. You can check our defense job category for latest openings in Indian army.

• Job Description: Indian Army or BSF Jawan
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: 17 years to 24 years
  • Skills: Strong Physical Body
  • Salary: Rs 7,000/- to Rs 120, 00/- Plus DA/TA

8. Blogging

Job opportunities are blogging and in coming paragraph Online jobs are bit different than the rest of the jobs. Blogging is an online job.

Although blogging also do not require any educational qualification and even a child could start blogging.

But here you need to have passion for writing and creating things. So a 10+2 failure or college dropouts can apply for blogging but you must have some intellectual level.

• Job Description: Blogging
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: No Age
  • Skills: Writing
  • Salary: Rs 7,000/- to Rs 20,0000/-

9. Online Jobs

Like blogging there are many jobs available online. These jobs do not require any educational background and 10+2 failures or college dropouts could easily apply for it.

However, you need to spend some time on Internet and need to know more about this.

• Job Description: Online Jobs
  • Eligibility: 10+2 Fail or College Dropouts
  • Age: No Age
  • Skills: Computers and Internet
  • Salary: Rs 7,000/- to Rs 100,000/-

10. Many Sarkari Naukri from Employment News

Finally, if 10+2 failures and college dropouts are looking for jobs then they could subscribe for weekly employment news.

You can also subscribe to our website SureJob for free jobs alert.

You could find many such job opportunities coming out for them in this news paper. These jobs range from railways to police, banks to defense etc. It covers all such jobs.

429 comments

1. tamil suriya 21 June, 2014 at 23:38 Reply

hello i m yet to finish my 12th studies after finishin my 12th studies i woul like to do bachelors degree, while studying i like to do some part time jobs so pls help to find me a part timing jobs

2. nida amoodi 18 June, 2014 at 20:04 Reply

Hello sir nida amoodi here I dnt complete my 10 but I have to do job some financial problems there I m look for data entery job its request to you if u rply me soon

3. Soumya 14 June, 2014 at 20:15 Reply

Hello Sir/Mam,
    I am a 10 th pass housewife aged 30 years,living in Gandhinagar. I have good communication skills in Hindi,Malayalam and Tamil and working knowledge in English ( read and write ).I am looking for any kind of part time/flexible time job in Gandhinagar area,if any vacancies,kindly contact me in 8128575066 , 7567066747

4. Patel rajesh 7 June, 2014 at 12:29 Reply

Dear sir,i am diploma fire ‘& safety eng.student any job.plzz help me sirr.
    My contact no.
    09409460382

5. Khushal Aswale 3 June, 2014 at 20:55 Reply

Hello Sir,
    I Am Khushal Aswale
    I Am Pass SSC Exam In 53.20 % In Year March 2012.
    , Completed MS-CIT Course 78 % , In August 2012.
    I Am Fail HSC Eaxm.
    I Am Good In Computer Typing
    Per Minute 15 Words.
    I Am Search Part Time / Full Time Any Job.
    My Contact Details:
    +91 84 24 866900
    +91 96 99 576989

Email- [email protected]

Plz Help Me Sir Finding job…..

6. Naresh 2 June, 2014 at 00:58 Reply

Hellow sir iam 10th pass student good hand writing and little better english so please give me some job my contact no 8466859907

7. gajendra Joshi 31 May, 2014 at 00:08 Reply

I’m a electrical engineer but I’m job less;
    If you have any job plz contact me to 7581064345

8. Bhanu Pratap 31 May, 2014 at 00:03 Reply

I’m 12th passed with PCM & I have completed B.Sc.
    If you have any job so please contact me to 8823065464.

9. arya madhav 30 May, 2014 at 13:13 Reply

Hai Sir ,
    I was a plus two girl who have failed so i thing i can change my mind by doing job so please suggest me a good job with good salary and it should be better if i can do it from my home its self . I kindly request you sir to get me a good result for this question pl ease .

10. vinayak 29 May, 2014 at 20:25 Reply

Dear sir
    I have one year exprince in LG service center as a Cco but sir i have 10th 12th marksheets if u have any requriment as computer opreator or local call center please contact me 08607920271

11. shubham jaiswal 29 May, 2014 at 12:25 Reply

I am 12th pass from third division, because of family problem I was unable to continue my forward studies
    I really need a job in my home town varanasi
    I think I do my best in data entries if there is any vacancy plzzzzz inform me..
    my contact is 9044115495…….

12. Arun varghese 22 May, 2014 at 11:58 Reply

My name is Arun varghese ,

Am complite my degree BA economics course complited { i have two back papper } am trying to job
    its my Number 9744445245

13. Raghavendra Ijjada 28 April, 2014 at 15:59 Reply

If you or any of your friends are not doing well in regular education but good in imagination and creativity, then there are a bunch of job opportunities in the computer graphics, web designing, 2D/3D animation, film making and special visual effects. You need to go through 3months to 2 year courses to qualify. These courses are refreshingly different with less theory and more practical work. So, even someone bored with regular subjects and studies will do a great job here. Please call/sms me or mail me if interested: 9379544003 or [email protected]

14. gangothri 26 April, 2014 at 23:45 Reply

hello sir i m gangothri i fail ssc but i completed my diploma in autimation from animation feild and i also worked for telecom company as tellecaller for 2yrs.presently i m searching for job.so plz if have any job requremement plz contact to email.id

15. manoj waghmare 20 April, 2014 at 14:16 Reply

sir i want the data entry job.
    i am intrested in this job.
    i can type per min 30 – 40 words.
    i am 20 .

16. Nadiya 16 April, 2014 at 16:20 Reply

Hi, I want to do data entry job.. I completed my intermediate. I’m 18 years old. I want to do this job. Plz email me the details regarded to this job.
    Thank you.

17. Yoonus.T 9 April, 2014 at 09:20 Reply

Sir,i am from kerala.i am cmpltd my plustwo with 77%(science),now i am a b.com second year student(distance edctn)and also doing ca-ipcc.now i want a good job.can i get?please help me

18. Avinash Gupta 5 April, 2014 at 14:17 Reply

I have persued my 10+2 from an english medium school. I also have good communication skill and preparing for C.A if there is anytype of part time job then contact me at 8574112380

19. murali krishna 2 April, 2014 at 10:46 Reply

Sir i am 11 fail i want a job in call center i am perfect in all three launguage my ph.no:9010509385

20. sandeep 28 March, 2014 at 20:18 Reply

Dear sir,i am 12th fail and i currently doing cash officer job from last 9 years,i have also exp for data entry oprator and i searching job in kolhapur location pls help me for serching,i ready to do any job in kolhapur location like Data entry oprator,office boy,office assistant

21. poornima naga durga 13 March, 2014 at 13:43 Reply

hello sir, i am 10th pass. i want to job (data entry operator). plz…….. inform me….. and my contact no. 9676544083
    Reply.

22. g.t.prasad 4 March, 2014 at 13:38 Reply

Hi…sir iam g.t.prasad iam form andhrapradhrsh…iam just pass 10th
    And intermediate 1st year i got 300marks i can stop my education
    Some my family problems now my age 22 i need a job plzzz….
    My email::[email protected] mobil no::8897060506 plzzz help….tanks

• Abhishek.J.H 22 July, 2015 at 12:43 Reply

Sir I have failed in 2nd puc .I have written supplymentry but than to I have failed in it. What about my future plz help me give some good suggestions

23. rakhee 26 February, 2014 at 22:34 Reply

I hv dne my 10th n was workin for a recovery off for 7yrs as a cordinator/telecaller n m lukin out for a job in call centre in goa location…pls help me to get d job

24. Manikanta 21 February, 2014 at 22:03 Reply

I have a brother. He completed his bsc. He was searching for job. He was financially poor. So plz contact me if there is any job available in visakhapatnam.

25. Shahla Shamsi 14 February, 2014 at 01:27 Reply

I am shahla 2nd puc droped. husband expired having two kids i have no incom sourse can u plz give me idia that i can earn from home.

26. Siyabonga 9 February, 2014 at 14:14 Reply

Hello, I`ve a clean academic record at UKZN in Psychology and could`t progress due to financial issues`. Since then I`ve been searching for any job to support my self.thanks.
    contacts: [email protected] or 079 051 7565

27. shakeel 22 January, 2014 at 22:48 Reply

hello sir I am shakeel I completed b.com 1semester only I wanted a job at company and contact me at 8122144905 and in my mail also plz help me I am suffaring

28. saurabh 16 December, 2013 at 15:45 Reply

hi
    i m 12 fail and i had done hotel management
    i was working with taj sats as a outlet supervisor n my contract has been ovwr n i m jobless
    i need a job as soon as possible
    if possible plzzz find a job in outlet
    my mobile no. 9987264757

29. Priyesh Banerjee 14 December, 2013 at 11:13 Reply

sir i m a college dropout though academically strong and possessive but due to some silly mistakes i m in a state of do or die so i urgently require a job in bpo, call centre ,mall shopping complex i have good vocabulary power and some what good personality so please do send me some refrences please it would be appreciated heartly… [email protected]

• Afzal Shaikh 30 November, 2013 at 12:34 Reply

You can start your ready made womens ready made and unstitched garments business..
      And also kids garments and I can give u ideas as well as products at wholesale price..call us on 9594384253

30. muthu 6 October, 2013 at 17:57 Reply

hi sir/mam my brother have completed 10th but he got fail so he needs a best govt job in railway according to his qualification so if there is any job plz contact to 9894401029

31. rahul sawant 2 October, 2013 at 14:32 Reply

hi sir dis is Rahul Sawant , i live in Mumbai , I am 27 yr old..sir m ssc apeared bt nw m pursuing B.com..sir i have work with domestic call centre for 2yr. i hv completed hardware & networking in d year 2008, & dis year i hv completed diploma in civil draftman..but sir stil m jobless..here i see ur job offer…so m texting u from bottom of my heart,m desperatley looking for job.. [email protected] .com dis is my email add….pls pls let me know if u hv any jobs for me………..

32. monika bhardwaj 15 September, 2013 at 14:07 Reply

hlooo sir
    i have done 12th and after datdiploma of computer application … and i need of jobbb so much .. if u have anyy job thn plzzz contact me on 9855988980 or 8054024313

• jagan 30 May, 2015 at 14:04 Reply

Hi I’m planing to go to Goa alone due to I can’t able to finish college… Without telling my parent I’m going …please tell how to get a good job in Goa and also a house live ..please help me guys…if u r in what apps please tell me this is my number 9445799468 and if in Facebook and my name Jagan Nathan above is my email I’d..sent date 30/05/15

33. kalpesh Rathwa 28 March, 2013 at 17:26 Reply

sir, i completed diploma in civil enggineering 2010 and i also studying in B.E final semester. so, plz.. infoam me for FIND any job for me. (M)9510686381

34. Kumkum singh 21 March, 2013 at 06:20 Reply

Hello sir I am IT diploma holder I have completed diploma in 2012 sir plz inform me if any job for me .

• RUPAK SINGH 4 May, 2014 at 02:47 Reply

our company req. females/ males for post data entry job contact Me……
      mobile:-8130237616

• Md Zibran 17 June, 2014 at 05:01 Reply

Dear Sir/Madam I am Zibran of 18 years old. I am just finding a good career job could u plzzz help and I am just 10 pass not more educational just help me… U can contact on 9831422281 or email [email protected]

• sandya js 3 March, 2017 at 16:48 Reply

I have discontinuedmy puc but after that i have worked in call center for 2 years 3 months bow i am loking for job its urgent pls help me and my name is sandya my contact no: 8904974984

• Stella margaret .A 17 August, 2015 at 15:30 Reply

I done my 12th in the year of 2010/11. I have 3 back logs going to clear in distance education. Fresher to this field speed 23. I’m 22 yr old from Bangalore

35. Sriram 20 March, 2013 at 03:56 Reply

I’m doing my 2nd year B.Tech in JNU, but I’m not interested in studying. People say I work hard to succeed anything . I’m thinking of dropping out and work. What king of job suits me? Please do advice me..

36. monika goyal 18 March, 2013 at 06:45 Reply

hello sir/mam , i m a IT Engineer and i am searching for a job if u have any job than plz contact me on my eid

37. ekta sharma 16 March, 2013 at 11:39 Reply

hello sir, am 12th pass & b.a iind year pursuing and data entry operator course from i.t.i sir i want to job plz…….. informe me…..my email.id……….ektasharma25111993 @ gmail.com.

38. Dharmendera Verma 15 March, 2013 at 14:40 Reply

i have done p.g(poltical science), computer- (hardware&networking),cttc(computer teacher treaning cource)msc it-final sem. my contect no.8104795605
    i want to job. plz tell me my contect no.

• abhay arora 20 May, 2015 at 13:58 Reply

Sir I am 17 years old iam now in 12th I want a job for me pose inform mee my contact no is 9540080663 pose informe

• Kumara swamy 11 June, 2016 at 17:23 Reply

Sir,iam kumara swamy from vijayawada iam completed intermediate(10+2)had completed but iam involving a case so i decided to get a job (case means iam writing my frnd exam so inviglator had me to police station) plz tell me my contact no:7416102208

• vinod kumar 10 December, 2016 at 08:29 Reply

DEAR SIR I AM VINOD KUMAR MY QUALIFICATION 10+2 AND AGE 20YEARS I HAVE TWO YEARS COMPANY EXPRIANCE(EASTERN CONDIMENTS PVT LTD)MACHINE OPRETAR I WANT JOB PLEASE SIR CALL ME MY CONTACTNO -8805662594 THANK SIR

• Ravi thakur 3 August, 2015 at 18:41 Reply

Hi ,sir my name is Ravi Thakut I m 21 years old I study in 12th fail so plz I sarch tha job in mumbai