Broadcast Engineering Consultants India BECIL Recruitment started for EVM Consultant post from 10 January 2023. Recruitment notification is announced on the official website of BECIL. All the Requirement details and criteria for a government job at Broadcast Engineering Consultants India are given Below.
BECIL Recruitment Details
BECIL invited for short-term hiring for outsource basis for a period of one year deployment in the office of Election Commission of India (ECI), Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-01.
The official notice was published/announced on the (www.becil.com) website on 10 January 2023. Recruitment of EVM Consultant posts is announced. The total number of vacancies in the notification is 18 seats.
Candidates interested in the Government job at BECIL Recruitment can go through the following details and eligibility criteria of the job profile provided by the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India.
Total Post Details
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India|
|Imp Date of Application||10 January – 20 January 2023|
|Vacancy of||EVM Consultant|
|How to Apply||Online Application|
|Edu. Qualification||Graduation Completion|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Sr. No.||Job Name||Vacancies||Edu. Qualification|
|1.||EVM Consultant||18||Graduation and 3 years of experience in |
Management of Resources
Age Limit (As of 31 Dec 2022)
|Age Limit Required||Applies as per the Govt Rules|
|Age relaxation||Applies as per the Govt Rules|
Application Fees (Online)
|Sr. No.||Job Name||Payment|
|Starting Date of an Application Form||10 January 2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||20 January 2023|
How to Apply for the BECIL Recruitment?
- Visit the website of BECIL website at (www.becil.com) official website or click on the apply online link given below.
- Register as a New user for the first time applying.
- After filling in the personal details for login ID and password, Fill out an application form with all the necessary information with all scan copies and files.
- Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Pay the application fee, as per your category.
- Submit the application form for recruitment.
- Print out/save the application form for future needs.
Selection Process of (BECIL Recruitment)
Selection of the candidate will be based on two successive stages; one will be a written test, and the second will be an Interview test. The final selection of the candidate is based on the total marks from both exams
– Only those candidates who have appeared for GATE-2022 examination are eligible to apply for the post.
– Candidates needed to have valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engg (GATE) of the respective discipline i.e., Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
– On the basis of valid GATE-2022 score, candidates will be shortlisted for an Interview in wise merit list.
Important Links to Exam
BECIL Recruitment Admit Card and Exam Dates Details
Fill out the application form with all the required details and scan copies of the required documents. Pay the prescribed application fee, and details will be provided at the end of the application to pay fees after successfully submitting the application form. Take a printout or download the application form for future use. You will get the BECIL Admit card and exam date details once Broadcast Engineering Consultants India announces them.