OUAT (Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology) was established in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India in 1962. It is the second oldest agricultural university in the country. It is dedicated to agriculture related research, extension and education.At present, the University has 8 constituent colleges. The University has separate wings for research, extension services and planning, monitoring & evaluation, etc. It is recruiting application for 89 vacancies of Assistant Professor Agricultural Engineering post.
OUAT Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Professor Agricultural Engineering
- No. of Posts: 89 Posts
- Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree in the concerned subject (Agricultural Engineering) with at least 50% marks or equivalent & The candidate must have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET).
- Max Age: 60 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs.15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 6,000/- per month
- Application Fees: Rs. 750/- for all candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be deposited in favor of Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar in SBI Account No.1017371 536 of State Bank of India, OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar by deposit pay slip.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17/Dec/2014
How to Apply at OUAT
Interested candidates who planning to apply visit on http://www.ouat.ac.in/Recruitments.aspx OUAT recruitment link & click on the “Advertisement for Recruitment of the Vacant Teaching Posts under OUAT” to get more details about above post & to get application form.
Duly filled application in prescribed format along with all necessary documents sent to the “Registrar, OUAT, Bhubaneswar-7510 3, Odisha” on or before 17/12/2014 through Registered post.