SECR (South East Central Railway) is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Bilaspur and comprises Nagpur division, reorganized Bilaspur division of South Eastern Railway and new Raipur division. It is seeking candidates for Folk Music/ Dance & Light Vocal Post.
SECR Recruitment Details:
- Post Name & No. of Posts: 2
- Folk Music/Dance: 1 Post
- Light Vocal: 1 Post
- Folk Music/Dance: SSC Passed with 50% marks & Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Folk Music/ Dance discipline
- Light Vocal: SSC Passed with 50% marks & Degree/ Diploma/Certificate in Light Vocal discipline.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,900/- 2,000/- per month
- Max Age: 30 Years
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Written examination & Practical test.
- Application Fees: Rs. 100/- for UR & OBC Candidates. No fees for SC/ST/Woman Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid by SBI Challan through bank account no. 33344526197.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19/Nov/2014
How to Apply at SECR
Willing candidates who wants to apply may refer SECR recruitment link to get more details about above post & to get application form. Candidates can also refer http://www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in/ official website of South East Central Railway.
Completely filled application in a prescribed format along with all required documents, recent passport size photograph, application fees sent to the “Assistant Personnel Officer Railway Recruitment Cell(RRC), South East Central Railway, R.T.S. Colony, Near Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)- 495004” on or before 19/11/2014.