CAPTCHA Entry Work – A Low Paying but Simple Online Job from Home

CAPTCHA entry job is one of the best online work that gives people an easy income opportunity working from home. Here, you can work from your computer or even mobile phone.

If you work 2 to 4 hours daily then you can earn between Rs.5000 to Rs.10,000 per month depending on how fast you work.

Here the work is quite simple. Just login to your account with your username & password & after visiting the work area, you can see CAPTCHA image being loaded.

What you are required to do is to read the characters in the image code & simply type the right code & click submit button.

captcha entry work

On right entry, one will get to see message of success. On incorrect entry, one will get to see erroneous message.

For right entries, you will be paid. The length of the code of CAPTCHA will be about four to 15 comprising of Alpha-numeric special characters.

You can watch the demo video below-

There is no such limit to the number of captcha entry which you carry out in a day, nevertheless you are supposed to do minimum 1600 right captcha entries by the end of the month.

If one has less than 1600 captcha entries, then in that case earnings will be taken to the next month for payment.

Payments are made each month between seventh and fifteenth for last month work, if one has done 1600 right captcha entries.

You can check your daily earning summary under Earnings tab. In order to get more details, one can check out the demo video of captcha work.

If you want to start this job, then you need to register on different websites that provide captcha entry jobs. Signup is free on most of the websites.

Some of the sites ask money before you can signup. You need to avoid the sites which asks for registration payment.

You can signup for our SureJobs online jobs package here where we provide the list of best Captcha entry work. You can also find many other trusted online jobs as discussed here in the training package.

As soon as you join a CAPTCHA entry job site, your work gets activated just within 30minutes to 24 hours. There are limited seats so one needs to be hurried up.

CAPTCHA stands for Automated public turning test to Humans and Computers Apart. It can also be said that Captcha is a word verification code test, which can be read and understood by human beings.

Any other Bots or Computer program cannot read and understand the word of Captcha. One can get it at forum registration or any website registration.

Captcha is also used to prevent bots as well as other programs of computer for submitting or accessing Web servers or websites. It can also prevent websites from spammers.

Most of the Web Servers and Websites are being benefitted from Captcha. As far as Captcha entry work is concerned, it is a simple typing work.

There is no time punctuality and no targets to carry out work. One can carry out work from anywhere & anytime.

Work is made available to anyone in 24X7 basis. This internet job is provided for those people who stay indoors and are interested to make additional income from comfort of their home.

Some of the sites where you have to pay for registration then you need to buy Captcha software as well as login IDs.

One will be sent software and login IDs by e-mail to start work. One can also buy IDs by making payment online or one can deposit in relevant banks.

After depositing money, one is required to send receipt to its email in order to get Software as well as Login IDs. There are lots of Captcha entry servers. Each and every server has its own system of payment.

One needs to type 1000 Captcha words for getting one dollar. Nevertheless, it does not remain constant. It undergoes change every hour.

Payment will be made weekly, i.e. from Thursday to Thursday. Money will be paid or transferred to one’s bank account every week.

The things, which are required for Captcha entry work, are computer with primary configuration and internet connection.

Captcha is also used in attempts for preventing automated software from executing actions in order to retain the service quality of a specified system.

Thus, Captcha is something, which safeguards websites against automated assaults by proffering tests which only human being can pass but present computer programs fail to do so.

Captcha was first to have been taken into use by yahoo site. Websites have been using it since the year of 2000. It comes in the shape of an image in which there are somewhat distorted numbers and letters.

The user is supposed to go through the image and type the alphanumeric arrangement in the text box proffered to go ahead with whatever user wills to carry out on the websites.

Lots of people still do not know precisely about it. Therefore think how ignorant they would appear if they are asked to express their views about Captcha entry job.

Captcha is one of the progressive online job providers in India since the year of 2013.

Although it’s the low paying job as compared to other data entry jobs but if you are smart enough then you can work on Captcha entry work simultaneously with other online jobs and none of your job will be affected.

I have seen many homemakers who make more than $300 by working 20-25 hrs weekly by doing 2-3 simple types of internet related job. I hope you can also earn some good money.

If you have already downloaded our SureJob online jobs training package then you can get the list of 10 best Captcha entry job sites here.

And if you have not downloaded the training package then you can signup & get our training package here where you can find number of best online jobs including CAPTCHA entry work.

1. nisha patil on November 3, 2015 at 3:17 pm

i really like this work… but i confused how to create my account and how to get monye..please suggest ….

2. NAEEM RAJPOOT on August 25, 2015 at 10:12 am

sir….i have completed in software engineer .i want this job or any online job in home no investment…please sent tha details and procedure in my email….
    9136066833
    whatsaap 8471048958

3. Sumit on August 23, 2015 at 4:35 am

Greetings!
    I am living in west delhi. I request you to please send me the complete details of this job as i am more interested to start it as soon as possible.
    Also, please confirm, typing speed is 30WPM (English) is ok to start it.
    Looking to hear from you soon.

4. vikram on August 20, 2015 at 6:35 pm

it is so useful for students

5. chaithra on August 16, 2015 at 2:24 pm

hiii….where can i check my typing speed….and where can i join to this work plsss suggest me…..

6. GIVENS on August 11, 2015 at 5:43 pm

Hello, am from Kenya, how will i receive my payment please..?

• Pritam Nagrale on August 26, 2015 at 10:30 pm

You will receive payment by PayPal or direct bank transfer.

7. Juliana Kyerewaah Adu on August 11, 2015 at 8:24 am

Thanks for providing us with these amazing job offers

8. NEERAJ KUMAR GUPTA on August 10, 2015 at 1:55 am

Dear Sir/Madam
    Sir my neme is neeraj kumar gupta
    sir meri speed 60wpm hai aur sir maine data entry ke bahut sare kam kiye hai mujhe 3 year ka experience hai maine drew viewer, pdf file, ms-word exal and sabhi correction and copy paste work kiya hai lekin ab mai ya CAPTCHA entry work karna chahta hu to sir please bataiye mai is kam ko kaise start kar saket hu mai 24 hours computer work karta hai and district hospital santa me karyrat hu to plase contect me sir
    thanks
    Email:[email protected]l.com
    Mobile:- 9993724999 , 9074919292

9. Salman on August 3, 2015 at 7:09 pm

It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it.I like such topics and everything that is connected to them.

10. Fidelis Musembi on August 3, 2015 at 12:09 pm

I have liked the job. I have the computer skills and the required speed.

11. tapan kumar das on July 27, 2015 at 6:48 pm

i dont know its false or true to earn money from home?!

12. sudalaimani on July 25, 2015 at 10:46 am

super job

13. ravi sharma on July 22, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Hello everyone

Please tell me this is a real or not because i want to start this work

Thanksyou

• Pritam Nagrale on July 23, 2015 at 11:56 am

This is real

14. mukesh on July 19, 2015 at 9:22 am

sir I am impressed to read your website but I want to know one thing that how the company give the payment for captcha entary

• Pritam Nagrale on July 23, 2015 at 12:17 pm

They pay by paypal or payza

15. som dutt sharma on July 14, 2015 at 3:35 pm

it’s amazing job on internet of hole my life.

16. Devender yadav on July 5, 2015 at 1:52 pm

Hello Sir. Devender yadav, i really need to get this opportunity to make real money online.. Dear sir i have already done this CAPTCHA work as a computer operator. If you will allow me to do this job. i’ll definately give my 100% on it. and my typing speed is 61 wpm with 100% accuracy. there will not be any wrong captcha. and sir plz tell me can i make real money.. i mean. it is not a fake website. plz answer me as soon as you can. my contact no. is 8826067382 from gurgaon (haryana)

17. Soundaryaselvakumar on July 3, 2015 at 12:43 pm

I m interesting to do this job .i m a housewife and i like to earn money from home.pls I need this capcha entry part time job.when I get this work….

18. Milind Dhande on July 2, 2015 at 8:03 am

Thanks for providing

19. durga bhavani on June 27, 2015 at 4:35 pm

I like this job

20. Jitendra patel on June 26, 2015 at 1:03 pm

I have join captcha entry work..

21. SHATRUGHAN MANDAL on June 20, 2015 at 7:50 pm

i m interested and hope for the best. pls provide me the details.

THANKS & REGARDS

SHATRUGHAN MANDAL

9748971770

22. suchithra on June 18, 2015 at 11:01 pm

Dear sir.,

I want to know how will i get paid for working on these jobs. I have signed up for this job. when will get my work. How many work i can do from the above variety of jobs.

23. meri on June 18, 2015 at 5:09 pm

I m registered but still confuse

24. meri on June 18, 2015 at 5:08 pm

plz tell me how I join you…I am a typist of Hindi 20 or English 35wpm. plz call me on 8126961290 or give me a mail…..

• sushil on November 20, 2015 at 12:22 am

Hello meri…did u join this job? Plz let me know the process to join…n tell me about this job..is it good or not?

25. Mamta Sushil Ramraje on June 15, 2015 at 6:10 pm

I like this job

26. sagar on June 11, 2015 at 5:07 pm

sir muze is job ke bare or jana hey so pls contacs nambar mail pe send kro sir

27. ankita bhanushali on June 4, 2015 at 1:18 pm

its very helpful…
    i like this..

28. mehboob sayyad on June 1, 2015 at 10:53 pm

how to give you salary?

29. Rathnaraj roberts on May 25, 2015 at 10:17 pm

Dear Pritam Nagrale,
    Your Article says that captcha entry work is the easiest work. As you go down and check the demo video, the speed required to work on it is not a easy way to work. In typing high speed test requires only 30 to 35 wpm. As you check we can come to understand there are people who do typing to a speed of 125 wpm. This means that one needs practice in key board to get speed and it should be without error to make money under this. There are also programs where we can practice speed. Article was very helpful with enough stuff that was required. Good work. Thank you, Regards.
    Roberts

30. Taskin khan on May 25, 2015 at 8:10 pm

How i ll be paid aftr cmpltng work………expecting reply…

• Pritam Nagrale on June 4, 2015 at 3:21 pm

You will get paid through PayPal or Payza.

31. md khurshid alam on May 21, 2015 at 3:12 pm

We need more captcha workers with daily payment, Every one can Contact me +919304759539

Md Khurshid Alam

FreeOfCost No any charges

32. ABHISHEK CHAUDHARY on May 20, 2015 at 1:37 pm

dear sir
    iwant this job and my typing speed is72 words pe minute plz sir get me this job plzzz my contact no is 9568686721

• Pritam Nagrale on May 21, 2015 at 8:38 pm

That’s a great speed. You can signup with Captcha entry sites & start earning.

33. Imthiyaz Hussein on May 18, 2015 at 7:48 am

Hello sir,
    I am from mangalore,Karnataka Mob:9731150557
    I need to join a course regarding Affiliate marketing and online money making plans
    so please suggest me the best institute ,period ,cost and other details.
    thank you..

34. Arun on May 14, 2015 at 12:35 am

Sir,
    i’my looking job work from home. Genuine Typing from pdf to word or notepad without any registration charges.
    If you know, please send me website.
    thanks

35. Ramakanth on May 3, 2015 at 12:21 pm

am interesting to do this work pl give me details

thanking you

36. Arun on May 3, 2015 at 12:21 am

Hello Pritam,

I am a regular follower of all your websites. I just shifted to Mumbai from Delhi last month and now am looking for some part time work for my wife which she can do while being at home. Could you please suggest some more options apart from captcha jobs.

Looking forward to your response.
    Arun

37. jiya on May 1, 2015 at 2:25 am

May I plz knw sir aftr gtng regstrd and aftr wrkng hw wil I gt paid

38. Bijay Shankar Behara on April 25, 2015 at 5:46 pm

Dear Sirs,
    I am really impressed by your article and I am very much interested in doing captcha entry jobs. Please suggest me to register my name for captcha entry.

Bijay

• Pritam Nagrale on April 29, 2015 at 4:34 pm

Hi Bijay, Please check the link for top 10 sites in above article & then signup with these sites to start the work.

39. Harikrishnan on April 23, 2015 at 8:47 pm

Hi,

I wish to sign in CAPTCHA work. But i want to know about the payments (salary). And also,i need to know, where should i have to submit the details.
    In the youtube video, came to see that the words are changing very very fast and even typing too. i do not have much copy speed. Should there have a specific time limit?
    Expecting Reply.

• Pritam Nagrale on April 29, 2015 at 4:41 pm

You can check the link for top 10 captcha entry sites. Speed is the requirement. You can practice typing online & increase this.

• Pavankumar T G on November 14, 2015 at 10:30 am

how to join to this

40. navneet badgotiya on April 23, 2015 at 6:59 pm

Hello Sir. I am navneet badgotiya, i really need to get this opportunity to make real money online.. Dear sir i have already done this CAPTCHA work as a computer operator. If you will allow me to do this job. i’ll definately give my 100% on it. and my typing speed is 67 wpm with 100% accuracy. there will not be any wrong captcha. and sir plz tell me can i make real money.. i mean. it is not a fake website. plz answer me as soon as you can. my contact no. is 8305809339 from india, indore, m.p

• Pritam Nagrale on April 29, 2015 at 4:42 pm

Your speed 67 wpm is very good. You can signup with the captcha sites & start your work. Check the link in the post.

• Pranav Gupta on December 29, 2015 at 8:37 pm

Pritam,
        I saw your video where you show how to cash out money of clixsense . There your balance was some $560 or something like that . How do you manage earn so much and how much time does it take ?

• Pritam on February 17, 2016 at 6:34 pm

Hello Sir. I am navneet badgotiya, i really need to get this opportunity to make real money online.. Dear sir i have already done this CAPTCHA work as a computer operator. If you will allow me to do this job. i’ll definately give my 100% on it. and my typing speed is 40 wpm with 100% accuracy. there will not be any wrong captcha. and sir plz tell me can i make real money.. i mean. it is not a fake website. plz answer me as soon as you can. my contact no. 9979991710..
        My email I’d [email protected]

• Priya N on February 18, 2016 at 11:58 am

@Pritam, Captcha entry is a low paying website & many of the sites are good & they pay. Our site just provide the information on such websites & tips on how to grow your income.