How to Submit Online Jobs Complaint to Cyber Cell Police

I used to receive emails from many people asking me that they are duped from many online jobs sites & they are unable to take any action against the website.

What they can do in such a situation?

So if you have purchased any CD or membership from a work from home sites and the site comes out to be a fake site then you can read this article to submit a complaint to cybercrime police.

Although, you can use this information to submit any type of cybercrime complaint but here my main focus is on the work from home and online jobs websites.

online jobs police complaint

Submit an Online Job Fraud Complaint to Cyber Cell police

There are number of things you need to note before you send your complaints. Just check here some of the points

• Before you submit your complaint to cyber cell police, you must confirm that the website you have paid to is a fake website.
  • Most of the Indian sites who demand money for registration for work from home job are fake. So if you paid to an Indian site, there are great chances that site is fake.
  • A genuine site displays the name of of the website owner who is selling the work from home package. Otherwise, you can know the name & photo of the owner on the contact us page. If you can’t the name of & photo of the site owner on the website, then its fake.
  • Don’t trust on contact numbers, office address or registration number on the website because any fake company can get a phone number, rent an office or even get a registration number.
  • If the website provide the work of online surveys, get paid to click ads or read ads, form filling etc. then its a fake site.
  • Check Google for their complaints of the site from other customers.

So you are in a better position to submit the complaints if any of the above point is applicable.

So how & where to submit the complaint?

You can send the complaint either through email or a letter. You can check the table provided below to find the contact details of cyber cell police in various cities.

One important point here is you need to send the complaint to the cyber cell police where the office of the site is located in.

If you are from Bangalore and duped from a Mumbai company then send your complaint to cyber police of Mumbai and not in Bangalore.

There are 2 reasons for this-

1. Different cyber cell dept will receive individual complaints and if there are not many complaints in an individual cyber cell police department, it may get ignored. If all people send to the police in the same city where the website is operating from then they will receive good number of complaints & the police will definitely act on this.
  2. Because the office of the website is in the same city, it will be easy for cyber police to take action.

So what to write in the complaint?

Here are some of the things, you need to write in your complaint email or letter.

In the subject line you can write like

• “Website Name” Fraud Complaint    Example- XYZ.com fraud complaint
  • OR “Website Name” Cheated Me  Example- XYZ.com Cheated Me
  • Or I Was duped by XYZ.com website etc

Then write following things in your email-

1. What did you purchase?
  2. Date and amount of purchase.
  3. Website name, company name and the contact details of the company
  4. What job was promised and how you were duped
  5. Search Google for the complaints and send the links where people are complaining about the website.
  6. And any other thing, you want to add.

And send it to to the email or address given in the table. If the address of the company is in Mumbai then send the complain to Cyber cell police of Mumbai and if its Delhi, then Cyber cell police of Delhi etc.

Contact information of different Cyber cells police

City Phone Address & Email Website
Mumbai 91 – 022 – 22653714
+91-22-22630829
+91-22-22641261
ACP, Cyber Crime Investigation Cell, Office of Commissioner of Police office, Annex -3 Building, 1st floor, Near Crawford Market, Mumbai-400001
[email protected]
Check here
Delhi +91-11-24362203
+91-11-26851998
+91-11-26515229
+91-11-24392424
CBI Cyber Crime Cell:, Superintendent of Police, Cyber Crime Investigation Cell, Central Bureau of Investigation,
5th Floor, Block No.3, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003[email protected]
[email protected]
Chennai 91-044-23452348
91-044-23452350
ACP, Cyber Crime Cell, Commissioner office Campus Egmore, Chennai- 600008
E-mail id: [email protected]
For Rest of Tamil Nadu,
Address: Cyber Crime Cell, CB, CID, Chennai
E-mail id: [email protected]
NA
Bangalore 91-80-22201026
91-80-22943050
Cyber Crime Police Station, C.O.D Headquarters, Carlton House, No. 1, Palace Road, Bangalore-1
[email protected]
[email protected]
Check here
Hyderabad +91-040-2324 0663
+91-040-2785 2274
+91-040-2785 2040
+91-040-2329 7474 (Fax)
Cyber Crime Police Station, Crime Investigation Department, 3rd Floor, D.G.P. office, Lakdikapool, Hyderabad–4
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Check here

So you can get the contact details above and you can send the complaint either by sending a letter, email or by visiting personally.

You can note the information above that you need to send in your complaint.

I hope you will get your money back or at least you will have satisfaction that you have taken some action against the person who has looted your hard earned money.

Another satisfaction that, you have saved many other people to become the victim of the website.

All the best

1. Rishabh Kumar on January 29, 2017 at 6:13 am

I also fraud by dhanya enterprises 2012 I pay 950 rs for fees after paying he not replying me. The number is 80003 92097
    And Where I pay the fees is +91 820 057 1300 . Please help me.

2. Tinku deb on December 15, 2016 at 12:45 pm

Sir there is one website call, “[email protected]”they kol me on 9sep2016 and told that I have been selected for job in Hdfc bank nd for that I have to do some procedure and first of all I have to register myself with 3500,as I was searching a job so I trusted them and did nd after some days again they charge some more money with some other excuses… In this way they took near about 60000 from me nd said that my joining date is confirmed to 16december 2016 but from since last week they have no contact with me even If I kol they did not response…. Sir please can you help me out with this problem, I kindly request you to take some serious action about this site because it not only about me but I guess they are fooling many more youths like me… Sir I have all the details about the transaction I have done with them even I can send you there number… Sir please reply to my mail nd take some strict action against them.
    Thanking you
    Tinku Deb

3. pooja naik on November 21, 2016 at 9:16 pm

Dear sir
    Sir please help me maine job keliye naukri.com me job applied kiya tha tab mujhe ak no se cal aaya or job keliye phele 2500 bharne keliye bola badme 3600 bharnekeliye or job miljayega cal karte raho karke bola an no nai lagrahahe sir please help me sirMere. Pas unka no, account no b he please mujhe cal karyega on this no 9535330943

• madival on July 13, 2017 at 12:10 pm

I’m also became a fruad from like this type bomber that is 9773911995 she called to me told that urgent requirement is there in hdfc bank at gulbarga now u have to update your resume then when I updated she told you have pay 1600rs for registration I paid that amount then telephone interview hasbeen selected she cl me told that for job conformation u have to pay 5000 that amount also I have paid like I have paid up to 46000 to Amit Ranjan Account no 2513000101333712 PNB bank now they r telling u have 15000 rs sir I’m became a fruda please help me I’m from poor family this crime happened by shine.com

4. Vinod on October 31, 2016 at 12:01 pm

HYDERABAD Email Address are not working right. the mails are returning back to me as mail delivery failure.

5. khan on October 5, 2016 at 5:43 pm

Do not join Bright data solutions
    WebsiteThey will say its a easy work u can do it easily and after we get our work 1mail will be sent 10to15mints with this calculation see how can we send 400mails per day and 4000mails in 10days
    They will call u more tan 10times to join after joining they will not care
    I have faced it u do not be next
    These are worst than a Road beggers they earn by themselves but this begger earn by cheating others

6. Raghavendra on September 21, 2016 at 4:58 pm

hirringjob.com is one of the biggest fraud job consultant. they just cheat job seekers. they are very professionals in doing fraud things. they even use duplicate company mail ids. pls do not register with them.

7. Swathi on July 25, 2016 at 4:16 pm

I got a call from Singapore. But they are fake as they don’t have any contacts there they provide all documents which are fake you can check online they do the work for Rs- 80, 000. Rs-3000 for registration and 77000 for final work. But trust me they are fake. The contact person is aditya. Nitin gupta/ kumar and a girl named priti, Geethanjali They have duped me for 80, 000 and now all phones are switched off

Office Number 2, NAYA BANS, Near NIRULA’s Hotel, Sector 15 Noida, Delhi NCR
    M/s One World Consultants (P )LTD
    09582256616, 09810531179, 09810531178 ([email protected])
    (Geetanjali, Adhithya, Nitin Gupta, Priti)

8. Shyam bihari on July 21, 2016 at 12:23 am

my name is Shyam bihari emp .no.90107 I working DMRC from V .D. S .P. L sec 18 Gourgon. H. R
    Sr without information job stop and not given bonase selry and security deposit please help me

9. Thomas Varghese on July 18, 2016 at 4:40 pm

I haverecieved a mail … For job in Kuwait in essar company.. they were telling that they’re from indeed.com … They contacted with me for 10 days and about 5,500 amount was sent by me … So I’m here to just inform thati have got fraud …. So nobody else should get fraud by that girl

10. sunny on July 12, 2016 at 9:50 pm

From Sirsa haryna seMere sath online job fraud huya h or mere ko joining letter bhi farji Mila or Na hi mere paise refund kiye. Unka no. 9999879172, 99998 29905 name hai Mona Sharma email hai [email protected] pls help me and kisi or ke sath inone fraud kiya h to wo reply me.

11. anish kumar.s on June 29, 2016 at 8:38 am

sir I want the utterpradesh cyber cell and Punjab cyber cell contact number and email address because one of the agency offered a job and cheated 500000rs

12. ankit jain on June 12, 2016 at 11:33 pm

i want to file complain for one guy from ghaziabad.
    his details are as below:-
    email id- [email protected]
    contact no. +91 120 645 0578
    bank account details- indian overseas bank a/c no. 33750 2000 000 112

he told his name as sumit and offered me job in airport. but then his phone was switched off.

guys please help me track him as he has looted my 25000/- rupees.

if u get any information, plz help me and contact me on my moble no, Ankit- 09822288509 / 07028492545

13. arghya on May 10, 2016 at 12:31 am

send me Kolkata cyber cell address,number and mail Id.

14. Udit agarwal on May 2, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Plese provide uttar pradesh moradabad cyber cell crime contact no.

15. Laalithya on April 17, 2016 at 10:15 pm

How to know which is fraud website. After we were cheated only we were knowing .how to know before m

16. rupali on March 2, 2016 at 8:18 pm

appworld4india.net is a fake site as they told us to download aap and they will pay i have submitted 15000 rs to join but now no reply from there side.the company is located in ahmdabad the number provided by them are 917043333319, +917043333320

17. rupali on March 2, 2016 at 8:14 pm

pls send me ahmdabad cyber cells address and email.

18. rohit kumar on January 10, 2016 at 7:53 pm

dear go to the near cyber crime branch and report them all about the issue with evidence

19. shubhangi s. on January 2, 2016 at 10:42 am

Sir, i launch fake and fraud job complaint against ” go ahead jobs” on april2014 to cybercell mumbai but now 10 months are passed now but i have not received any replay. what should i do sir. now 1 year is passed this company cheated me. my total 1,18730 rs are loosed. plz help me.

20. rosyjag on December 31, 2015 at 2:53 pm

RPMInfosoft.com supposedly based in Allahabad, is a bogus company. We paid Rs. 5500 for star4 level data entry job. We followed all the rules, typed 300 pages, and were supposed to be paid Rs. 30 per page. The payment is to be made every Monday. We were told that all the pages were accurate enough for full payment. But when the the date of payment came, we can not contact them. After the phone rings we are told that the line is busy. When we ring up from some other phone, it is picked up, but disconnected as soon as they know it is us. The person who kept answering us for collecting the money and sending the material for typing, called himself Punit, Ph. 08052371211

21. prashant kumar on December 26, 2015 at 8:33 pm

hi sir my prashant kumar I m from ghaziabad sir one person meet me on Skype he say me some sexual medection coz I m truble of my sexual life I m also a dibtes pasent so sir I m agree for buy my problem madecation he was say me one month corse in 4000 rupess advice pay half payment rest payment after delivery of medicine I did pay 2000 inr of online banking transfer him account in a bank in a kollkta branch but after deposit money he is no response me sir ànd not sending me any meds I did trying to contact him but he is not come on on Skype sir pleased help me sir for this froud sir I have that’s account no account holder name and bank in kollkta I send u him bank details my next message sir

22. gayathri on December 25, 2015 at 4:42 pm

I am applied online job but he is not gave my salary so the website is myvirtualoffice.com it is the company of america

• venu on April 4, 2017 at 4:13 pm

I am also cheated by a company called vitrualbackoffices.com

23. Mahesh on December 14, 2015 at 1:48 pm

Is Cyrus home job technology,Delhi fack??plz tell me .bcz I’m going to join for sms sending job .its resitration fees is 1150

24. deep jyoti das on December 10, 2015 at 5:01 pm

plz give me d gauhati ,assam ciber cell valid phone no. and emailid , office address

25. Alpana Vijayvargia on December 3, 2015 at 10:46 pm

is click4naukri is genuine job portal.
    I have deposited 2500+6150+11500 inr

26. Raina on August 17, 2015 at 11:02 pm

is symero enterprise a genuine company ?.. they are connected to ussc group . they hv branches in mumbai,surat,ahmdabad.. this company provide data entry jobs . they gv 2000 forms to complete and demand for 90 percent accuracy ..they also charge 3000 as deposit amount ….

• shaikh shahbaz on January 9, 2016 at 8:19 pm

sir i want to know datasolutionsweb.com is fake yeah real please reply me and tell me about the website . mob 9175694444 is my number pls reply .

• Govind Vishwakarma on June 1, 2017 at 2:07 pm

They had return your all amount ???
      If they return your money then please tell me because I am also duped by Monsterindia so please if you got your money tell me the process how you got your money . Thank you

27. jayprakash on July 21, 2015 at 6:55 am

I am carpenter

28. Navaneethan on July 12, 2015 at 12:03 pm

I need a trusted online job site and I would like to work so plz notify and guide me and I surely signup there

29. Chandrashekhar Kumar on June 28, 2015 at 9:41 pm

SAR mujhey job chaheye Mai 12 pass hu

30. krishan talreja on June 22, 2015 at 4:46 pm

Thanks for this opportunity.

31. Moumita Dey on June 12, 2015 at 2:04 am

I got a online home based job offer and they are govt registered is it genuin or fake plz help me . i need my ans

• Pritam Nagrale on June 17, 2015 at 1:09 pm

Send me the website link so that I can tell you about this?

32. kala on June 11, 2015 at 12:20 pm

all cyber cell are working except Hyderabad

33. Nirmal Sharma on June 8, 2015 at 9:13 pm

sir
    online job jaise kuch fake website bani hui hai , kya hum inki complain kar sakte hai
    kuch student apna keemati time waste karke online work karte h, or fir b kuch nahi milta

34. Prasanta Ghosh on June 3, 2015 at 3:23 pm

I really appreciate your article on such a very useful topic.

Thanks a lot Sure-Job team and specially to Mr. Pritam.

This article will help a lot.

35. asha on June 3, 2015 at 3:23 pm

Dear Sir,

you only suggest me to what job i can do and i am working in private company now i able to do only in the evening time. . Please you only guide and suggest me sir.

regards

36. c.soba on June 3, 2015 at 2:22 pm

Thank you for giving cyber police address.

37. Prakash Tambe on June 3, 2015 at 1:58 pm

Dear ,

Thank you for your trimendious information we could not able to find out those thing you are giving us a very usefull information will use in general life. Keep good work going on. And thank a lot once again for your info.

Best Regards
    Prakash Tambe

38. Sudheer on June 3, 2015 at 12:50 pm

Hi, please give me the Kolkata Cyber Crime Branch details as it’s not listed here.

• Pritam Nagrale on June 4, 2015 at 12:47 pm

@ Sudheer, We will soon update the number for Kolkata.

• Ram Rakh Bishnoi on July 29, 2015 at 8:42 am

Pl send kolkata cyber cell police address and contact details to me so that i can free from indian project /[email protected] as these fake co. Cheat me for registration fee and not attend call and ignored. Pl help me.

• sharma on July 23, 2016 at 3:41 pm

yes pls send me Kolkata cy cell police cont no. sbionlinejob.org .. cheat me fr reg. fess and more money nt pic d cl …

39. SUBASH.M on March 17, 2015 at 10:26 pm

I WILL JOIN THE CYBER CRIME PLS REQUEST SIR MOBIL NO:9585755416

40. jayraj sinh zala on March 3, 2015 at 6:24 pm

10 2pass

• E.NIXON on April 2, 2016 at 8:59 am

Kindly, let me know If you are cheated by any online run jobs by reporting it to [email protected]. This is to create a trust rate forum to eliminate fraudsters entry.