Exams can be very stressful for students because they have to study so many subjects in a short period of time. But what makes it even worse is the pressure they have to bear from their parents and teachers.
Parents have huge expectations from their kids and he/she is pressured to meet those expectations.
Because of this, students start feeling very lonely and uninspired.
However, they can come out of this desperation and low morale if there is someone around them to motivate and inspire.
But if there is no one around to inspire or motivate you, then you can read the following motivational quotes to study hard and come out with flying colours.
Here are they …
Best Motivational Quotes for Students to Study Hard
- “If You want to shine like the sun, first burn like the sun” – Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam.
Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam was one of the top rocket scientists in India. To know more about his life and his inspirational journey from a scientist to President of India, read his book Wings of Fire.
- “Teachers Open the Door but you must enter by Yourself” – A Chinese Proverb
The quote preaches students to respect their teachers who are making hard efforts to teach them. You have to listen to them religiously with an open mind and implement their teachings in your life.
- “Learning is the only thing mind never exhausts, never fears, and never forgets!” – Leonardo da Vinci
During exams, your mind gets exhausted learning so many subjects; however, if you give some time to learn new things, your mind will never get exhausted.
- “The Beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it from you” – B.B. King
The quote emphasizes the importance of learning. The more you learn, the more you understand. Subjects like Chemistry, Physics or Biology require a lot of learning. Therefore, learn as much as you can.
- “The harder I Work, the more luck I Seem to have.” – Leonardo da Vinci
This is another quote from the great polymath Leonardo da Vinci. Even if you are an average student with limited intelligence, you can still succeed with hard work and perseverance.
- “There is no substitute for hard work” – Thomas Edison
As a student, you must be willing to put in all the hard work on your part. Regular practice and training (especially for science students) can help you crack various tough competitive exams at the end of the year.
- “There are no secrets to success. It results from preparation, hard work, and learning from failure” – General Collin Powell.
There is no secret to success. Students need to work hard each day of the year and prepare themselves for the final exam. Students can learn from the failures and try next time. Whether you are an intelligent student or just average, hard work is very important.
- “Hard Work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard” – Tim Notke
Teachers and parents may have complimented you, saying you are a very talented kid. Talent doesn’t mean that you don’t have to do any hard work. For a student, hard work is more important than talent because talent is just a gift; however, ladder to success is hard work.
- “The success warrior is an average man with laser-like focus” – Bruce Lee
Focus is very important for any student. At this young age, it is very difficult to stay focused because there are too many distractions. However, you have to stay focused and keep up with the hard work.
- “By Perseverance, the snail reached the ark” – Charles Spurgeon
Another quote on hard work and perseverance! With hard work and perseverance, an average student can beat an intelligent student. If you are hardworking and consistent, then you are definitely going to succeed.
- “Success is the sum of all efforts, repeated day in and day out” – Robert Collier
Consistency is very important for a student. He or she has to study each day of the academic year. Normally, students study only right before the exam day. However, if you want to succeed, then you have to be consistent throughout the year. Consistency brings you great rewards.
- “Procrastination makes easy things hard, hard things hardest” – Mason Cooley
This is perhaps the most important quote for any student who is going to appear for a series of exams. Don’t procrastinate your studies for another day. It will keep piling up until it becomes Mount Everest. You just can’t learn all the subjects in the last few days of your exams.
- “Procrastination is like a Credit Card: It’s a lot of fun until you get the bill” – Christopher Parker
There is another quote on procrastination. This quote tells how procrastination can be detrimental to students. Make the best use of your time and study all the subjects without any procrastination.
Also Read: How To Make A Time Table For Study At Home
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I’m possible” – Audrey Hepburn.
Whatever college you want to get into, if you believe in yourself then you can. It really doesn’t matter whether the college is Harvard or AIIMS. You can get into any college if you work hard and believe in yourself.
- “Recipe for success: Study while others are sleeping, work while others are loafing, prepare while others are playing, and dream while others wish” – William A. Ward
To stay ahead of other students, you have to study while your competitors are partying. You can’t afford to waste even a minute if you want to stay ahead.
- “Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that count” – Winston Churchill.
A student must always remember success shouldn’t stop you from doing better and don’t give up when you fail.
These were some of the best motivational quotes for students to study hard while they are in school or college. You should definitely read these quotes and implement them in your real lives.
Believe in yourself and try to give your best. It really doesn’t matter even you fail, just don’t give up and try again. You will definitely succeed one day!